IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can't see that from here, but
yes.

https://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2016/03/15/us/politics/a-look-inside-mar-a-lago/s/16butler-ss-slide-NIYO.html

ETA: it's weird that Trump doesn't really understand luxury or opulence (Mar-a-Lago, going by these pictures, looks exactly what my grandmother - from poor stock who married a miner - would have done, reasoning along the lines of "well, rich people like gold, right? So if I have lots of gold, it'll look like a rich person's house!"), given that he's been richer than god since he was a foetus.
Expand Edited by pwhysall Sept. 23, 2017, 08:42:57 AM EDT
New I think his model is the Hermitage
--

Drew
New Further proof that money breeds bad taste.
     NPR Forum today: excellent report, "'Coasts in Crisis' Warns of Threats to Coastal Zones" - (Ashton) - (9)
         Will Mar-a-Lago go under soon? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             Probably. - (static) - (7)
                 Not soon enough to change Drumpf's mind. -NT - (malraux) - (6)
                     The thing that surprised me about Mar-a-Lago - (pwhysall) - (5)
                         Like this? - (drook) - (4)
                             Can't see that from here, but - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                 I think his model is the Hermitage -NT - (drook)
                                 Further proof that money breeds bad taste. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Shouldn't that have been strumpets? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

I slipped him a fin... on porpoise. I was feeling good. I even dropped a sanddollar in the box for Jerry's squids, for the halibut.
81 ms