IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Michael Tate Reed is an American Hero.
(CNN)The newly unveiled Ten Commandments monument on the grounds of the Arkansas state Capitol was knocked over early Wednesday, less than 24 hours after it was erected, a state government official told CNN.

Michael Tate Reed, 32, was arrested after Capitol police saw him drive onto the Capitol grounds in Little Rock and intentionally ram his car into the monument, according to Chris Powell, a spokesman for the Arkansas secretary of state.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/us/arkansas-10-commandments-monument-damaged/index.html
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Verily I say unto Thee,
Hero? ... Indubitably..

Surely one of the established Contribution Sites should be receiving $$$ for his defense against the inevitable outpouring from Religios of O.T. persuasion.

The incident does serve to remind us though, of A. Lincoln's massive over-tolerance of Da Souf and its simple desire to SECEDE. Had A. Lincoln merely a souçon of Imagination, he might have considered more boldly: the advantages of Letting (Those) People Go ... saving us all the $Ts spent ever-since: subsidizing future effects of their mentally and financially impoverished masses, an Albatross to this very day. [/20-20 hindsight]

{{sigh}} ... the gift that keeps on depleting.
New Karma:2 Dogma:0
     Michael Tate Reed is an American Hero. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         Verily I say unto Thee, - (Ashton)

I bet Socrates had a really nice lawn.
39 ms