IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My wife uses an iPad to cook using a new recipe.
Also uses that iPad to monitor and control her Bluetooth enabled Instant Pot.

For 21st century folk I email a link or attached PDF file.

And yes, for folks stuck in the 20th century you've got to print! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: My wife uses an iPad to cook using a new recipe.
That's fine for a finished recipe done by someone else - but I'm developing recipes. I have to be able to scribble notes on a printout, with arrows and circles around things, very quickly, and with dripping hands - and without making any on-the-fly changes to the original file - I will need to do those in a thoughtful manner. I can't see an iPad as at all suitable for that.

And, 20th Century? In some cases barely out of the 19th century, and constantly looking back.
     New Warp coming March 31 - (drook) - (10)
         Oh, it will probably be delayed again . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
             One comment suggested it'll probably slip 1 day -NT - (drook) - (8)
                 April 15th now. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                     Well, Arca Noae has finally accepted my payment . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                         ArcaOS fully installed and functional. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                             Printing? What's that? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                 How true! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                     No printing makes it a little difficult . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                         My wife uses an iPad to cook using a new recipe. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             Re: My wife uses an iPad to cook using a new recipe. - (Andrew Grygus)

No clue.
71 ms