1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Then I indeed heard it exactly as you meant it
--

Drew
New Yeah, and from what I hear
…it may have been his contravention of “don’t get laid where you get paid” that started the ball(s) rolling, although the fall may have ultimately played out along “coverup worse than the crime” lines. I’m looking forward to learning the details. In any event, good riddance.

cordially,
New Probably won't help you any
I've never seen "I told you so" actually help.
--

Drew
New help is irrelevant
Five months. The middle manager to whom I now report is afraid of me. They want to keep me, if not happy at least not too disgruntled as I convert various bits of my Mac-based work product into crude Windows equivalents (crude because they’ll have to be rendered into MS Word form—there’s no way BDS will rent the Adobe suite of apps, and so far as I can tell, there’s only one other person on the payroll who’d be competent to learn these—and she’s not more than a year or two behind me on her way out the door). Both the software and the equipment are mine, since following the 2003 merger BDS, formerly Mac-agnostic, went all Windows jihadist on me.

cordially,
     I report with grim satisfaction - (rcareaga) - (17)
         Not bad. But nothing beats when a phb is taken out in cuffs. - (crazy) - (7)
             I have a tentative luncheon date - (rcareaga) - (6)
                 "Spend more time with the family" is nearly always a euphemism - (drook) - (5)
                     Re: "Spend more time with the family" - (rcareaga) - (4)
                         Then I indeed heard it exactly as you meant it -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             Yeah, and from what I hear - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                 Probably won't help you any - (drook) - (1)
                                     help is irrelevant - (rcareaga)
         Would that some correction might occur - (Ashton)
         Karma was a bit slow in moving there! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         finally had that lunch - (rcareaga) - (6)
             Wow, you lead (or have led) such a thriller-like life! - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 Oddly enough, I’ve seen your office. - (rcareaga) - (4)
                     My favorite part of that clip ... note the office numbers -NT - (drook) - (2)
                         What's so funny about those? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             You think? - (drook)
                     Your office is larger than the dollhouse I live in -NT - (crazy)

Beware of things that go blimp in the night...
86 ms