IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Just like Hillary.
No, he's better at getting to the endpoint than she would have been. But make no mistake, she and her husband before her led us down this path. Now we get to see in 2018 if the American people deserve any better.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Feb. 2, 2017, 10:46:40 AM EST
New wat
she and her husband before her led us down this path

What the actual shit?

This path? The path of ruling by executive order of dubious constitutional and legal worth? The path of replacing the Secret Service with a personal army of hired goons? The path of placing your own stooges in the highest offices in the land, irrespective of their expertise or conflicts of interest? The path of kissing Vladimir Putin's ring?

That path?

Just checkin'.
New The path to oligarchy.
bcnu,
Mikem

New haha
Is there nothing in US politics that you won't find a way to blame on Clinton?
New Sure.
Obama had no trouble firing the CEO of GM. He had the full authority to fire the CEO's of Citi, Goldman, Chase, Morgan Stanley and all the rest with no need for Congressional approval. Did he? NOPE. Why not? Didn't they nearly destroy not just our economy, but yours and the rest of the world's as well? Didn't they line their pockets by stealing from pension funds? Of course they did. So why didn't he fire them as he did the CEO of GM? Oh yeah, that's right. That marionette can't cut the strings of the puppeteer can he?

Then, too, you've got to LOVE Obama setting the precedent that the American President can assassinate whomever he chooses now that we have that paragon of stability, Donald Trump, in the White House with the same authority.

Also, while one of my first jobs was working for him, Jimmy Carter destroyed the airline industry in this country through deregulation. He also stupidly pulled us out of the 1980 Olympics as a protest against the Soviets attempting to kill Al Qaeda members.

I've listed Democrats here to emphasize that unlike a good many democrats, I can be adamantly against Republicans and still see the faults in my own party. Clearly, those faults are no worse than Reagan's. He simultaneously destroyed two superpowers by spending them out of existence while turning the world's leading creditor nation into the world's leading debtor nation and daring to call that effort "economic revival."

But let's be clear. Social Security would have been privatized by Bill Clinton had the story not broken that he'd received a blow job from a woman young enough to be his daughter. That was the "Grand Bargain" he and Newt Gingrich came up with.

They're all bastards.

I have special contempt in my heart for the Clintons, though, because they were supposed to be the opposition. Instead, they turned government over to the oligarchs on that shitty little island between the Hudson and East rivers.
bcnu,
Mikem

Expand Edited by mmoffitt Feb. 3, 2017, 10:24:59 AM EST
     "Betrayal" - (rcareaga) - (10)
         Reminds me of Nixon's "Saturday Night Massacre". - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             GMTA.. it's a trope now: - (Ashton)
         Re: Just like Hillary. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             wat - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 The path to oligarchy. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     haha - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Sure. - (mmoffitt)
         dunno, would she have fired the travel office again? which leech would be ordering fbi files? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Travel office… State Department… No difference -NT - (drook)
         The purity pony died of bordom. - (hnick)

DUDE!
200 ms