IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reminds me of Nixon's "Saturday Night Massacre".
Wikipedia:

The Saturday Night Massacre was the term used by political commentators[1] to refer to U.S. President Richard Nixon's dismissal of independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox, and as a result the resignations of Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus on October 20, 1973, during the Watergate scandal.[2][3]

But, no one POS Trump appointed will resign as would mean they had some principles.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New GMTA.. it's a trope now:
On Democracy Now tonight, Jill Wine-Banks (Ass't Prosecutor in Watergate proceedings) ... makes the case in spades. Further (via D-Now) a clip shows Sessions (!)
querying Yates: (!!) about this Very Question of "opposing a President's wishes!"
(as Sessions just now awaits the verdict for hisself.) And as Wine-Banks and others noted: (I paraphrase)

Thus far it's been The Women observing that the new Wannabe Emperor is not only bereft of clothes, of honest-advisors (and the wits to determine such matters),
but there's a paucity of political-animal Males, stating the obvious about this deranged Suit in the WH.

It's gonna be Abu Ghraib for The English Language as everyone pussyfoots around the increasingly obvious quagmire: a Deranged CIEIO ..a stone's throw from the Bagman
Actually present in the W.H. as we speak. Thus far, everything he touches: BREAKS.
Midas lives? Or is this just Murican Karma doing the prescribed Biting-on-Ass. Belatedly.

O'Reilly has no Missing Manual for such real-LIff predicaments, I noted.
     "Betrayal" - (rcareaga) - (10)
         Reminds me of Nixon's "Saturday Night Massacre". - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             GMTA.. it's a trope now: - (Ashton)
         Re: Just like Hillary. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             wat - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 The path to oligarchy. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     haha - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Sure. - (mmoffitt)
         dunno, would she have fired the travel office again? which leech would be ordering fbi files? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Travel office… State Department… No difference -NT - (drook)
         The purity pony died of bordom. - (hnick)

I Who Be.
86 ms