IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New CIA says Trump was Putin man in the election subversion effort.
WaPo: Secret CIA assessment says Russia aimed to help Trump win
The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New CIA?
You mean the bunch, renamed in the Kennedy administration as "Couldn't Invade Abaline"? Are they still admitting to existence? I thought they quit government service and went into full time drug/arms dealing.

Hmmm... seems that's the entirety of government service now...

never mind...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New If the Russians wanted Trump to be President, does that mean ...
THEY were responsible for Hillary Clinton being the Democratic nominee?
bcnu,
Mikem

Social Media is for Sociopaths.
New of course they would have preferred hillary
woman had no clue about securing communications, all they had to do was monitor family members email and anthony's wiener to get everything
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New They were not responsible for her being the nominee.
But, Putin had a score to settle with Hillary for her comments while SoS.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Well they had to be happy that Trump was facing the only Democrat who could lose to him.
bcnu,
Mikem

Social Media is for Sociopaths.
     Well that was unexpected. :-( - (Another Scott) - (39)
         Re: Well that was unexpected. :-( - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Unfortunately the rest of the world is going to have to get in line too -NT - (malraux)
         obg heheheh, hillary landslide - (boxley)
         Some have been saying... - (rcareaga)
         Not entirely unexpected - (Andrew Grygus)
         Where are you looking? Google has Trump winning popular vote 48% - 47% -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Just mutterings on B-J. - (Another Scott)
         Do you know what's going to be stranger? - (hnick)
         Yep, Putin's Pussy won. :-( -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             CIA says Trump was Putin man in the election subversion effort. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                 CIA? - (hnick)
                 If the Russians wanted Trump to be President, does that mean ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     of course they would have preferred hillary - (boxley)
                     They were not responsible for her being the nominee. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Well they had to be happy that Trump was facing the only Democrat who could lose to him. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         no more piss and vinegar here - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Re: no more piss and vinegar here - (dmcarls)
         While I did think it possible, I too, was surprised. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
             You made this - (pwhysall) - (20)
                 That kind of "reasoning" is how we ended up here. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                     A monarch, and a functional healthcare system :) - (pwhysall) - (18)
                         And fortunately a powerless monarch . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             scotland, without a sense of humor -NT - (boxley)
                         Allow me to help you -- AGAIN. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                             blah, blah, blah. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 I apologize. I should defer to you. You've lived in the Midwest for 30 years. Er, wait a second... -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     What's that got to do with anything? Have you heard of the Internet? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         Oh sure. Because you really get to know people on the Internet. How old are you? 23? :0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             What's that got to do with anything? -NT - (pwhysall)
                             "Why show up to vote for yet another Corporate Clown?" - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                 I might have been overly optimistic about the upside to a Trump presidency. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     "overly optimistic" - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                         Yeah, Stein and Johnson aren't to blame. - (Another Scott)
                                         Still smokin' the DNC rope and refusing to learn, I see. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             Gore ran from Clinton. Gore was in the House 3 years before Bill was Governor. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 Aside sigh. I *WISH* my ballot looked like that. Not the punches, but all the parties. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 y'all want to wait for all of the ballots to be counted before declaring a win on the popular vote? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     AP Numbers. - (Another Scott)
                                     [blinking rotating text] Ya think?!?! [/blinking rotating text] (sheesh) -NT - (Another Scott)

A hearty “Shalom amigos!” comes to mind.
163 ms