IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New y'all want to wait for all of the ballots to be counted before declaring a win on the popular vote?
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New AP Numbers.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/features/2016-election-results/

She's up around 600k as of ~ 1 PM today. Supposedly if the trends hold, she'll win by 1.5-2M.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Well that was unexpected. :-( - (Another Scott) - (39)
         Re: Well that was unexpected. :-( - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Unfortunately the rest of the world is going to have to get in line too -NT - (malraux)
         obg heheheh, hillary landslide - (boxley)
         Some have been saying... - (rcareaga)
         Not entirely unexpected - (Andrew Grygus)
         Where are you looking? Google has Trump winning popular vote 48% - 47% -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Just mutterings on B-J. - (Another Scott)
         Do you know what's going to be stranger? - (hnick)
         Yep, Putin's Pussy won. :-( -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             CIA says Trump was Putin man in the election subversion effort. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                 CIA? - (hnick)
                 If the Russians wanted Trump to be President, does that mean ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     of course they would have preferred hillary - (boxley)
                     They were not responsible for her being the nominee. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Well they had to be happy that Trump was facing the only Democrat who could lose to him. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         no more piss and vinegar here - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Re: no more piss and vinegar here - (dmcarls)
         While I did think it possible, I too, was surprised. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
             You made this - (pwhysall) - (20)
                 That kind of "reasoning" is how we ended up here. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                     A monarch, and a functional healthcare system :) - (pwhysall) - (18)
                         And fortunately a powerless monarch . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             scotland, without a sense of humor -NT - (boxley)
                         Allow me to help you -- AGAIN. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                             blah, blah, blah. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 I apologize. I should defer to you. You've lived in the Midwest for 30 years. Er, wait a second... -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     What's that got to do with anything? Have you heard of the Internet? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         Oh sure. Because you really get to know people on the Internet. How old are you? 23? :0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             What's that got to do with anything? -NT - (pwhysall)
                             "Why show up to vote for yet another Corporate Clown?" - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                 I might have been overly optimistic about the upside to a Trump presidency. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     "overly optimistic" - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                         Yeah, Stein and Johnson aren't to blame. - (Another Scott)
                                         Still smokin' the DNC rope and refusing to learn, I see. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             Gore ran from Clinton. Gore was in the House 3 years before Bill was Governor. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 Aside sigh. I *WISH* my ballot looked like that. Not the punches, but all the parties. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 y'all want to wait for all of the ballots to be counted before declaring a win on the popular vote? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     AP Numbers. - (Another Scott)
                                     [blinking rotating text] Ya think?!?! [/blinking rotating text] (sheesh) -NT - (Another Scott)

Like a cat on a hot tin roof.
375 ms