IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Depends time! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New from what I see so far it is a perjury hit for huma, no reflection to HRC
and the perjury hit depends on her quote "turned over all devices that I knew of" depends on what the meaning of devices is
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     new tag for the latest in the email server saga, dickieleaks -NT - (boxley) - (11)
         Depends time! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             from what I see so far it is a perjury hit for huma, no reflection to HRC - (boxley)
         Better new tag: Over and done with. - (hnick) - (8)
             Over and done with? hasent even started. She is pardoned and elected - (boxley) - (6)
                 GWC - Governing While Clinton -NT - (drook)
                 Are you stealing Discworld's policies re new politicos? - (Ashton) - (4)
                     I think even vinetari would have issues with the clintons -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Who dat? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                             The patrician, Vetinari - (hnick) - (1)
                                 he was being the spelling nazi -NT - (boxley)
             I don't think a Pardon would protect her from Impeachment - Imp. is a political act, not a legal one - (Another Scott)

Can bitching and moaning atone?
41 ms