IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New not taking anything out of context, was looking at the Atlas project info
that is not out of context, was full in brief. My question was along the lines that the news folks would not use these directives. So what is the point of the exercise? It was a real question but apparently any answer is going to be defensive so let this thread die.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New I don't see what Wikileaks has to do with polling, but YMMV.
We know that Assange has an agenda - he has said that wants to defeat Hillary. We can't trust anything that he releases to be objective. (Doesn't mean it isn't, it's just we can't trust it.)

The original story you pointed to had the writer saying that things were "obvious" when in fact they aren't. Previous "leaked" (actually stolen) e-mails from Hillary's people were forwards of stories published in the press but were spun as things that Podesta (or some other big-wig) had said. It's dishonest to spin things that way.

Given those things, it's hard for me to see what you want me to comment on.

How is anyone in the Clinton campaign "manipulating" polls? This is more flailing by people who don't accept the results (just like Rmoney's people were "unskewing" polls in 2012). Even Rove is saying that Trump can't win.

Anything can look nefarious when taken out of context and when spun by people with an agenda. Remember Shirley Sherrod?

I'm happy to discuss almost anything with you, but you know what gets my Spidey-Sense tingling. If you don't want me to respond that way, then pick a better source. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Serious question.
I know you don't like rt.com. I think you don't like counterpunch.org. I won't ask for your list of "approved" sources, because I can probably guess those: HRC for President campaign, whitehouse.gov, NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, CNN, CBS, etc. ad all other corporate owned media outlets. So, I'll ask which sources you believe are unreliable. Do you have a current list?
bcnu,
Mikem

I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right.
Christopher Hitchens.
New Depends on the context. ;-)
New The BBC and PBS are pretty good as sources.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     hey nother serious question - (boxley) - (20)
         From a casual glance - (hnick)
         Taking things out of context isn't way to enlightenment. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             not taking anything out of context, was looking at the Atlas project info - (boxley) - (4)
                 I don't see what Wikileaks has to do with polling, but YMMV. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Serious question. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         Depends on the context. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         The BBC and PBS are pretty good as sources. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Over-sampling isn't nefarious - (malraux) - (11)
             Thank you. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Specifically ... - (drook) - (3)
                 Yes, that's the LAT poll I mentioned. - (malraux) - (2)
                     Yes, that one - (drook) - (1)
                         Exactly. -NT - (malraux)
             Also too. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I totally missed that - (drook)
             thats what I was looking for, thanks -NT - (boxley)
             More from The Atlantic - (malraux)
             It's almost as if... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 :-)! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         PK weighs in: Oversampling at the Fed! - (Another Scott)

No. It's "MIDDLE-Endian"!!!
51 ms