IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: apparently during the debates the candidates owners will be able to issue instructions live
"I read reports that during the televised event questioning each of the candidates on their qualifications to serve as Commander in Chief, that Secretary Clinton had a microphone in her ear to receive prompting and guidance from advisers off stage," wrote Laurence B of Columbia, MD.

"Surely this is a more serious violation of competition than the doping which the Olympics have had to clean up. ... Can you please confirm that your commission will take conclusive steps to ensure that no such cheating takes place during the debates?" the letter concluded.
Horrors! He "read reports" (probably on the internets, which means they must be true), so boxley, who is apparently as credulous as "Laurence B of Columbia, MD," now believes that the candidates will be wired for sound. Go out and play on the chemtrail and 911 truther sites, Bill. Number eight will shock you!

cordially,
New Re: "a microphone in her ear"
So how bright is the person saying that? Perhaps her ear is occupied by a talking cootie!

Probably someone that talks to his TV too.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New You don't, apparently, understand the technology.
The earphone is constructed to look like an empty ear hole. duh.

No, I'm not being serious...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New ok, must be a zit then, glad you cleared it up
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Re: ok, must be a zit then, glad you cleared it up
New <snark>
"I read reports that during the televised event questioning each of the candidates on their qualifications to serve as Commander in Chief, that Secretary Clinton had a microphone in her ear to receive prompting and guidance from advisers off stage," wrote Laurence B of Columbia, MD.

I don't think that would work anyway. </snark>
--

Drew
New :-)
     apparently during the debates the candidates owners will be able to issue instructions live - (boxley) - (8)
         They're not even pretending anymore. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Re: apparently during the debates the candidates owners will be able to issue instructions live - (rcareaga) - (6)
             Re: "a microphone in her ear" - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 You don't, apparently, understand the technology. - (hnick)
             ok, must be a zit then, glad you cleared it up - (boxley) - (1)
                 Re: ok, must be a zit then, glad you cleared it up - (Another Scott)
             <snark> - (drook) - (1)
                 :-) -NT - (scoenye)

WoCFoC
46 ms