IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And now for something completely different. Working for Apple
Had a few bad years. Back in the saddle of tech support now but working from home supporting iPhones, iPads and iPods. And also Apple watch. Contracted thru Xerox. Got a month of training which is nice since I new shit-all about apple products. Liking the job mostly. Pay is just ok. Overtime and performance bonuses help.

Finally got an actual diagnosis and meds for Bipolar disorder. Wouldn't be alive without that let alone working.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New Good stuff!
Don't be a stranger. Post more!
New good to hear. working is good, meds are good post more
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New That's Great!
I'm hoping you have time to post more. I've missed your input!
New Awesome, glad to see you around.
I have several close family members that deal with similar issues. I'm glad you're getting the help you need and deserve.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New That's great news, Don!
Don't be a stranger.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Excellent! Glad to see you back - you were missed.
New Woot++
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Seconded: do drop in, eh?
     And now for something completely different. Working for Apple - (Silverlock) - (8)
         Good stuff! - (pwhysall)
         good to hear. working is good, meds are good post more -NT - (boxley)
         That's Great! - (mmoffitt)
         Awesome, glad to see you around. - (malraux)
         That's great news, Don! - (a6l6e6x)
         Excellent! Glad to see you back - you were missed. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Woot++ -NT - (mvitale)
         Seconded: do drop in, eh? -NT - (Ashton)

It doesn’t get tagged as pathological, even if using it means you ignore actual people.
192 ms