Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New looks like he is going to have to hustle to catch up with the clintons
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Oh FFS
--

Drew
New what?he gives away other peoples money, is that not what the clinton FAMILY foundation does?
sure they donated a lot more than donnie but the bulk is from other people so donnie will have to step it up?
Or do you imply a direct hit piece needs to be left uncommented?
New Yeah, Hillary's always worse. We get it. ;-p
New in this case much better at it
New Address Trump, not Clinton, or start a new thread to whine about Clinton.
Ignoring Trump's iffy business but wailing and gnashing your teeth about something Clinton may or may not have done is just whataboutery.
New You're not helping yourself here.
Everything isn't an equivalence between the two assholes. Both are poor candidates and neither should be a contender in a reasonable system. The Clintons are old school professional politicians; they are scarred by decades of grubbing for money, favors, and votes. They are scarred by decades of demonizing and persecution, probably because they're better at it than the opposition. They cross the t's and dot the i's and they are never quite criminals. Hillary can hoover up orders of magnitude more money than I made in several decades as an engineer in several years without any product to show. But it can't be PROVEN that she broke the law. She knows how to play the game. I think she is totally untrustworthy, damaged goods, and should never have a role in government again. That's my opinion but I have no voice in the matter so it's worthless. Trump, on the other paw, is a carnival barker with no redeeming qualities. He doesn't know the game and he's too narcissistic to learn. There is NO equivalence between the two entities. Criticize Hillary on her myriad faults to your hearts content, but leave Trump out of it. When you bring Trump in, you elevate him to an unsupportable level.
And it's boring.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     WaPo: Trump foundation gives away other people's money while Donnie claims the credit. - (Another Scott) - (7)
         looks like he is going to have to hustle to catch up with the clintons -NT - (boxley) - (6)
             Oh FFS -NT - (drook) - (5)
                 what?he gives away other peoples money, is that not what the clinton FAMILY foundation does? - (boxley) - (4)
                     Yeah, Hillary's always worse. We get it. ;-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         in this case much better at it -NT - (boxley)
                     Address Trump, not Clinton, or start a new thread to whine about Clinton. - (pwhysall)
                     You're not helping yourself here. - (hnick)

A cheery thought that I shall leave you with...
100 ms