IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why not?
>>> "why A) Always they shoot-to-kill ..."

http://mimesislaw.com/fault-lines/scotus-to-cop-shoot-first-think-later-we-got-you/4493

[...]

" The Court noted that a police officer can’t be liable for killing a person unless the unconstitutionality of his actions were unconstitutional “beyond debate.”

[...]

Could be something in the air....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contagious_shooting

And so it goes. Nothing will change soon.
New Mimesis also had a link re this particular snuff-job,
reiterating (as read elsewhere) that, per a witness: "The cop fired almost immediately on exiting his [Urban Assault Vehicle.]"

Yess, the USSC's aim does seem to be consistent with the Scalia/Scalito cohort's ongoing social war with that pesky 99%-uppity-minority.
Well, many already realize that the Court labors to maintain at least a thin-majority of batshit-crazies, in perpetuity.

Did you note in the Wiki "contagious shooting" essay, re Kent State: exactly who fired first, what ensued next? (I'd not heard of the ID-ing of the Pecksniff Sgt. Myron Pryor.)

Maybe All of This follows if.. speaking of a tribe wherein: few actually reach Adulthood, (well after the-age-of) and the kultur is so violent that random shootings and other weapons
snuff so many who just never got old enough. Yeah, that would explain. [even without looking at some of the horrific Stats of the Kleptocracy.)

And just when we Need Them the mostest: neither Kurt nor George are still around to explain to the sleepwalkers that they Are asleep. Circus maximus.
I sure wish they'd just Told Us tykes: we were going to dwell within a National nuthouse for the duration; all those academic tests about logic, reason n'stuff were just--fervently wishful--fairytales.

You Bastards!
     In absence of a 'Daily Cop Executions' Forum - (Ashton) - (7)
         Sad! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Nearly every day I'm reminded why I left NC in 1986. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         More details. It's more complicated than first described. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Certainly is.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                 if one is going to shoot at all, shoot to kill, be dam sure that is whats required tho -NT - (boxley)
                 Why not? - (dmcarls) - (1)
                     Mimesis also had a link re this particular snuff-job, - (Ashton)

I like my women unassembled, without the hardware already bolted on.
39 ms