IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Clearly, Trump sees how easy and how profitable it will be . . .
. . to milk his paranoid "base" of "True Patriots" for all it's worth.

Think of all the books on "How to Survive the Coming Financial Meltdown", "Miraculous!" health potions that are being "Suppressed by Big Medicine", and all those "Must have essentials for your survival kit" that will be for sale. They'll probably be shipping MREs by the ton.

And, of course, the "How to identify a Muslim" videos.
New Re: to milk his paranoid "base"
HuffPo:
After bragging for a year about how cheaply he was running his campaign, Donald Trump is spending more freely now that other people are contributing ― particularly when the beneficiary is himself.

Trump nearly quintupled the monthly rent his presidential campaign pays for its headquarters at Trump Tower to $169,758 in July, when he was raising funds from donors, compared with March, when he was self-funding his campaign, according to a Huffington Post review of Federal Election Commission filings. The rent jumped even though he was paying fewer staff in July than he did in March.
The campaign is a profit center!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Ungracious in defeat? - (rcareaga) - (5)
         I am not without concern myself. - (mmoffitt)
         his plans are already set, a new media network catering to his audience - (boxley) - (3)
             that does not preclude - (rcareaga)
             Clearly, Trump sees how easy and how profitable it will be . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Re: to milk his paranoid "base" - (a6l6e6x)

Better than an iron-shod boot to the head!
30 ms