IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's what I've previously established.
I make reference to well known events.

Well, they are well known to anyone who is informed on the subject.

You insist that I provide links to such.

Why?

If this were a scientific discussion and I refered to the 3rd Law of Thermodynamics to support my position.....

And you insisted I provide a link to said Law......

Well, if you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't need a link. You'd be able to contradict me from your knowledge.

The same goes for this discussion (and the previous ones).

Time after time you've managed to mis-state my position (hence your earning the nickname "Strawman") and even forget what I had explained only two posts ago.

You are just trying to throw anything you can at my position in an attempt to discredit it.

So be it. I don't care about your opinion.

If you had been informed on the subject, then you would have been able to present counters to my points. Rather than mis-stating them and continually demanding that I re-post my explanations.

You didn't even know about our deals with Uz or the pipeline across Afghanistan.

You don't KNOW the facts of the situation but you're going to hold an opinion on it anyway.

And because my opinion is different than your's, you're going to try to discredit mine any way you can. Provided it doesn't require you actually look up any facts or references.

Whatever.

My position may not be the best, but it is based off of more information and more accurate information than what you are willing to pursue.
New ROFL
Good one.

Which addresses nothing.

Your post seems to be an exersize in you wanking about how smart you are compared to me.

Hope you enjoyed it.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Whatever.
Your post seems to be an exersize in you wanking about how smart you are compared to me.
No. Not "smarter". That has not been established.

What has been established is that I am better informed on the subject.
-and-
That you have no inclination to become better informed than you are now.
-but-
You will still disagree with my position.

Also that you will lie and re-phrase what I post, repeatedly.

Hope you enjoyed it.
It's something that had to be done.

I will also note that you do not attempt to refute my claim that you lie about what I post. I will state that you do not do this because it would be far to easy for me to prove that you do. Repeatedly.
New Why bother.
I will also note that you do not attempt to refute my claim that you lie about what I post. I will state that you do not do this because it would be far to easy for me to prove that you do. Repeatedly.
Why bother. I know you're wrong and correctly assume that the other 304 registered users have enough of a brain to figure it out for themselves.

Feel free.

New That's funny.
Why bother. I know you're wrong and correctly assume that the other 304 registered users have enough of a brain to figure it out for themselves.
Particularly since, in this very thread, you have demanded that I provide links for my other claims.

But you don't demand a link for this?

But you demand a link for those others.
New High Density
Too high to figure out that the link routine was >making fun of you<.

New Oh Goodie! ______... a poll.
That will certainly establish er Truth in advertising.

Better yet: maybe a graph?

Graphical logic.
Love. It.
     What we're facing. - (bepatient) - (79)
         Verily. - (Ashton)
         What is most striking to me... - (screamer) - (49)
             Frankly... - (bepatient) - (28)
                 Re: Frankly... - (Arkadiy) - (26)
                     Which boils down to... - (bepatient) - (25)
                         You're revealing your assumptions. - (Brandioch) - (24)
                             What assupmtions. - (bepatient) - (23)
                                 You're getting closer. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                     So we should... - (bepatient) - (21)
                                         It's called a "clue". You may not recognize it. - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                             Yep...there's that losing spirit - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                 That's the spirit Bill.. - (Ashton)
                                                 So what you're saying is your recommendation is a total fail - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                     Nope....you're confusing yours and mine. - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                         Sounds like your Alzheimer's is kicking in with a vengence. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                             Then please, oh wise one...enlighten us with your plan. - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                 You need to brush up on our criminal justice system. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                                     Pretty weak. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                         Net result: demonstration that this is a genuine Conundrum - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                             Defense in depth. - (Brandioch)
                                                                         Yep, you've got Alzheimer's. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                             It seems that your plan is still missing... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                 Bill "Strawman" Pathetic. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                     If I may - some comments. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                         Answers. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                             Clarifcation of my inquiry. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                 More. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                     I see your originality is still intact - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Reading.....with comprehension. - (Brandioch)
                                                                     lotsa criminals and no Justice :) -NT - (boxley)
                 You may be quite right re the outcome. - (Ashton)
             Again, I must disagree... - (Simon_Jester)
             Hatred, not at their level - (orion) - (18)
                 We are as bad as they are and... as good. - (screamer) - (17)
                     That type of thought process used to amaze me. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                         But Brandioch... - (Simon_Jester)
                         what to do - (boxley) - (2)
                             Close - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Now put some names to those people and you'll see the prob. - (Brandioch)
                         Yes - (screamer) - (8)
                             Can you locate the USofA on a map? - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 Doesn't work - (bepatient)
                                 Yeah... - (screamer) - (3)
                                     Ummm, did you miss the heading of this forum? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                         Nope... - (screamer) - (1)
                                             Score it however you want to. - (Brandioch)
                                 No, I cannot locate the USofA on a map. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Minor disagreement. - (Brandioch)
                     Et tu Brute? - (Ashton) - (1)
                         The evil that men do lives after them... - (screamer)
                     During WW-II, the Japanese were considered to be... - (a6l6e6x)
         Isn't this humorous... - (Simon_Jester) - (27)
             no...not really - (bepatient) - (26)
                 chuckle - (Simon_Jester) - (25)
                     Of course there's the fact that he was an Idealist - - (Ashton) - (24)
                         Close... - (Simon_Jester) - (23)
                             Dear sir, if you are referring to moi - (screamer) - (22)
                                 Maybe more ironical than ha-ha? - (Ashton)
                                 I think it is hilarious. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                     I guess you missed their message. - (bepatient) - (17)
                                         Nope...I didn't - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                             Dunno. Who? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Actually you.... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                     Nope... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         Sigh...somehow I knew you wouldn't see the humor... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                             Ok...I get it. - (bepatient)
                                         Ah, but there is a difference. - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                             C'mon now... - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                 Hint: was it Guatemala? Nicaragua? El Salvador? - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                     What... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                         That's what I've previously established. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                             ROFL - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                 Whatever. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                     Why bother. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                         That's funny. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                             High Density - (bepatient)
                                                                         Oh Goodie! ______... a poll. - (Ashton)
                                 He's certainly a pawn... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                     Sorry for the noise - (screamer)

268435456 bytes OK.
112 ms