IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Net result: demonstration that this is a genuine Conundrum
we are facing - not a mere political expediency around The Green Table, not an [oil] cheap availability problem we can lean-on in the usual ways.

Yet you and many: imagine that the same old tired slogans - will handle THIS one, too!

C.O.Y.O.T.E.
Call Off Your ...

THIS ONE shall require a process which is quite a Stranger to Murican polit-speek: deep, thorough debate, some new awareness of Who we are, How we are perceived by Others (Yes: there are Other than Murican POVs in the World) -- and maybe toughest of all:

the Changing of some of >OUR< Habits. Too. Scary, ain't it?

(Will it Happen, this unprecedented Review of Who We Be?)

Corollary: How MUCH destruction shall we unleash -?- in order to ensure that we need make No Changes in our relationship to the rest of the Planet, and in our means-to-date of enforcing Our View?

OR Go It Alone, REALLY-Alone:
Pax Americana (no, there are Many 'Others' even nearby! in The Americas). It would be: Pax USA

Ashton
New Defense in depth.
Part of that is handling the problem before it becomes a problem.

Which requires an understanding of the problem.

#1. What breeds terrorism?

#2. How can each breed be countered?

#3. For the existing terrorists, how can we neutralize or contain them?

THIS ONE shall require a process which is quite a Stranger to Murican polit-speek: deep, thorough debate, some new awareness of Who we are, How we are perceived by Others (Yes: there are Other than Murican POVs in the World) -- and maybe toughest of all:

the Changing of some of >OUR< Habits. Too. Scary, ain't it?
I think we're doomed then. Too much of our psychological make-up is based upon Might Is Right.

I don't think this will change until we run into someone bigger than us (US).

Until that point, it is economically, emotionally, and just about every other way, easier and more satisfying to smite the opposition into submission.
     What we're facing. - (bepatient) - (79)
         Verily. - (Ashton)
         What is most striking to me... - (screamer) - (49)
             Frankly... - (bepatient) - (28)
                 Re: Frankly... - (Arkadiy) - (26)
                     Which boils down to... - (bepatient) - (25)
                         You're revealing your assumptions. - (Brandioch) - (24)
                             What assupmtions. - (bepatient) - (23)
                                 You're getting closer. - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                     So we should... - (bepatient) - (21)
                                         It's called a "clue". You may not recognize it. - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                             Yep...there's that losing spirit - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                 That's the spirit Bill.. - (Ashton)
                                                 So what you're saying is your recommendation is a total fail - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                     Nope....you're confusing yours and mine. - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                         Sounds like your Alzheimer's is kicking in with a vengence. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                             Then please, oh wise one...enlighten us with your plan. - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                 You need to brush up on our criminal justice system. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                                     Pretty weak. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                         Net result: demonstration that this is a genuine Conundrum - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                             Defense in depth. - (Brandioch)
                                                                         Yep, you've got Alzheimer's. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                             It seems that your plan is still missing... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                 Bill "Strawman" Pathetic. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                     If I may - some comments. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                         Answers. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                             Clarifcation of my inquiry. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                 More. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                     I see your originality is still intact - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Reading.....with comprehension. - (Brandioch)
                                                                     lotsa criminals and no Justice :) -NT - (boxley)
                 You may be quite right re the outcome. - (Ashton)
             Again, I must disagree... - (Simon_Jester)
             Hatred, not at their level - (orion) - (18)
                 We are as bad as they are and... as good. - (screamer) - (17)
                     That type of thought process used to amaze me. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                         But Brandioch... - (Simon_Jester)
                         what to do - (boxley) - (2)
                             Close - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Now put some names to those people and you'll see the prob. - (Brandioch)
                         Yes - (screamer) - (8)
                             Can you locate the USofA on a map? - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                 Doesn't work - (bepatient)
                                 Yeah... - (screamer) - (3)
                                     Ummm, did you miss the heading of this forum? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                         Nope... - (screamer) - (1)
                                             Score it however you want to. - (Brandioch)
                                 No, I cannot locate the USofA on a map. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Minor disagreement. - (Brandioch)
                     Et tu Brute? - (Ashton) - (1)
                         The evil that men do lives after them... - (screamer)
                     During WW-II, the Japanese were considered to be... - (a6l6e6x)
         Isn't this humorous... - (Simon_Jester) - (27)
             no...not really - (bepatient) - (26)
                 chuckle - (Simon_Jester) - (25)
                     Of course there's the fact that he was an Idealist - - (Ashton) - (24)
                         Close... - (Simon_Jester) - (23)
                             Dear sir, if you are referring to moi - (screamer) - (22)
                                 Maybe more ironical than ha-ha? - (Ashton)
                                 I think it is hilarious. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                     I guess you missed their message. - (bepatient) - (17)
                                         Nope...I didn't - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                             Dunno. Who? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Actually you.... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                     Nope... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         Sigh...somehow I knew you wouldn't see the humor... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                             Ok...I get it. - (bepatient)
                                         Ah, but there is a difference. - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                             C'mon now... - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                 Hint: was it Guatemala? Nicaragua? El Salvador? - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                     What... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                         That's what I've previously established. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                             ROFL - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                 Whatever. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                     Why bother. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                         That's funny. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                             High Density - (bepatient)
                                                                         Oh Goodie! ______... a poll. - (Ashton)
                                 He's certainly a pawn... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                     Sorry for the noise - (screamer)

I wanted to request installing a suggestion box at work, but I had no way of doing it.
94 ms