IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Naw, that isn't the funniest motherboard...
...the funniest one I ever saw was when ABit thumbed their noses at Intel by producing a dual socket 370 motherboard that would not only allow dual Celerons, but allow dual Celerons overclocked from 66mhz system bus to 100mhz system bus - allowing those lucky guys with 2x Celeron300a to run dual 450mhz CPUs that outperformed the Pentium II 450 availible at the time...

Man, I was laughing at Intel for a bit then...

This is just weird.
InThane - Now running Ashton rev 2.0
New And now for the weirdest motherboard...
...unfortunately, I can't find a link out there, but there's a motherboard that has the face of a Japanese boy band pop singer silkscreened onto it.

I think it was from AOpen.
New Don't forget the one recently...
...the made-for-Athlon motherboard that had the sheet music for the little Pentium tune printed on it.

Hmm ... so who wants to do MotherboardMadness on TWikiWeThey? :-)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Yeah, forgot about that one.
That was probably the funniest yet.

AMD's still trying to top it - there's an upcoming Hammer board that had Tom's Hardware Guide hammer silkscreened on to it, but that doesn't even come close to the musical tune. :P
New OK, there's a TWiki...
Just in case this is a topic we actually wanted to remember, I've done up a [link|http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/MotherboardMadness|MotherboardMadness] think on twikiwethey.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Can the audiophile cel-fone be far behind? AND:
For the terminally paranoid in Murica (who Else could afford it?):

The emulation of the MIG-fighter whose vacuum-tube electronics design was smirked at by many (until the magic acronym EMP finally dawned on the retard-boffins):

The All-Tube Car

In your car when the *Big One* hits a few miles away?
Want that fancy-schmancy pile of computerized gadgetry to leave you stalled-dead with All Those Other Ordinary People, after them tiny transistors fry?

You bet your sweet-Ass You Don't: It is *vital* that YOU survive, to propagate the species in Your Image!

The New! Screw You! I Want To Live hybrid automobile makes use of this advanced technology (not to run the wheels with some cockamamie 'lectric motors and other such effete intalekshal tree-huggin stuff):

No siree! - that there 'lectric generator runs your Tubes! That small Eniac\ufffd Central P/rocessing Megalith keeps you plugged into Conelrad (brought back by Popular demand), adjusts the 8-way power seat and: supplies the spark to keep that 'ol internal combustion engine a hummin along:

Keepin that battery charged - which makes it all Keep On Tickin.
So you just wheel out onto the berm (or WTF - use the center divider), pass all them suckahs and get yerself Home to that AK-47 stash (er in case them neighbors gets a bit Uppity) and the freeze dried cache ya got left over from Y2K.

Then ya can sit there with a Julep in your hand and
Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..

over your foresight in buyin' the New! SY-IWTL Cabriolet / armored half-track (Don't want no delays.. afightin-off folks enroute, now do ya?)

Ashton Entrepreunerial Spawnings LLC

You *CAN* Polish a Turd! (\ufffd 1991-2002 Microsloth Corporation)

Ashton, this will... - (Arkadiy) - (12)
         Naw, that isn't the funniest motherboard... - (inthane-chan) - (5)
             And now for the weirdest motherboard... - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                 Don't forget the one recently... - (Meerkat) - (3)
                     Yeah, forgot about that one. - (inthane-chan)
                     OK, there's a TWiki... - (Meerkat) - (1)
                         Can the audiophile cel-fone be far behind? AND: - (Ashton)
         Admin: Duplicate, please delete. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Heh.. - (Ashton) - (4)
             Recording and Music - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                 Not so crazy that.. - (Ashton)
             If /. is /.-ed, go there later; it has some good comments... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Thanks - /. not -dotted just now. - (Ashton)

I tried it. Little sweet explosions with disgusting texture. It was awful.
145 ms