IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nah, get out there and vote for Dread Butch Hillary.
The status quo will be more comfortable than the Trumpocalyps - for you as well as for me.

Trump probably won't let you fly your airplane, because it could be used to smuggle in immigrants.
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus June 26, 2016, 03:58:31 PM EDT
New You're probably right.
But her actual supporters are too violent for my tastes => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74UQn8kcT90

And some of them have the cojones to consider themselves "morally superior."
Expand Edited by mmoffitt June 27, 2016, 01:29:28 PM EDT
New So to confirm: you don't like her (in part) because of who supports her?
--

Drew
New No.
I don't like her policy positions, her friendship with and blushing over Henry Kissinger's praise, her endorsements from people like Hank Paulsen (Hank Paulsen for Christ's sake - he's "with her!"), her coziness with Wall Street in general along with those million dollar speeches, MIC etc. sic nauseum, as I've said so many times I'm hoarse. Instead of her and her supporters trying to win over Sanders supporters by adopting at least *some* of the Standard Issue New Deal Democratic policies Bernie put forward with regard to post-secondary education, Wall Street regulation, healthcare, the environment, etc., her supporters feebly resort to fear and name-calling (yet more standard Republican tactics). When even that doesn't work, apparently, they resort to caning.

I don't like her based on one set of reasons. I don't want to be associated with her (and voting for her would associate me at least as far as tacit approval of her) because by doing so, I'd be voluntarily joining a crowd of people who have berated people who, like me, still believe in much of the New Deal and have chosen not "fall in line behind der Führer her." Hillary supporters are a Republican gang of thugs and I choose not to be among them.

Damn it, I said I wasn't going to post here anymore.
New Muahaha. :-)
     Petition to UK Parliament: Have do-over referendum - (Another Scott) - (23)
         Should have thought of that the first time. - (malraux) - (2)
             About that Scotland suggestion: - (malraux) - (1)
                 Maybe we'll get to add one to the list: - (Another Scott)
         Re: Petition to UK Parliament: Have do-over referendum - (malraux)
         LGM on Brexit and voting as grand gesture - (rcareaga) - (6)
             As one who read and was heretofore unlikely to vote in November, - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 Nah, get out there and vote for Dread Butch Hillary. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                     You're probably right. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         So to confirm: you don't like her (in part) because of who supports her? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                             No. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Muahaha. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Horse has bolted - (pwhysall) - (6)
             Yeah. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 This too: - (malraux) - (4)
                     Interesting, but it gives Cameron too much credit, I think. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Set that part aside; I doubt he planned it this way. - (malraux) - (2)
                             Who? Nigel seems quite happy to do so, and the EU seem to be pushing to make it happen. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Someone who could actually be in a position to do so. - (malraux)
         Re: Petition to UK Parliament: Have do-over referendum - (malraux) - (1)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Boy, did Nick Clegg call it - (malraux) - (1)
             Yup. He probably should have posted it more than a day before the vote though. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
         Bregrets? I've had a few. - (rcareaga)

Ha, he spelled "pusillanimous" wrong!
77 ms