IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's not complicated.
Many people have pointed out the problems with Bernie's proposals - several links are in this thread. It's not some conspiracy to enrich the banksters.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Oh, you've read her transcripts, then?
     another fallen idol - (rcareaga) - (72)
         with Browns support, how many votes does that drive in Bernie's direction? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: with Browns support, how many votes does that drive in Bernie's direction? - (rcareaga)
         another one over the side - (rcareaga) - (68)
             Hell, Hayden admitted he sold out as early as 1992. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 re: the last. Are you sure you want to go there? Mr. GA pilot? ;-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     It's not a secret to me that my politics don't play well with my pocketbook. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 As you have pointed out - (rcareaga) - (5)
                     I really don't understand your animus toward a vote from me for Trump. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Well, that would be in line with comrade Kim Jong-un. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Ah, the "Let's you and him fight..." school of advocacy. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             How's that going for Egypt? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Countries ruled by the military for decades often have problems when the revolution comes. - (Another Scott)
             Umm hmmm. Yup. - (hnick) - (58)
                 Don't like rainbows and unicorns, bunkie? - (rcareaga) - (57)
                     Your projection is off - (hnick) - (56)
                         I don't think RC is applauding the rise of Trump. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             have you ever read anything but her publicity items? - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Yet she is incredibly popular. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     maybe, but after 20 years in public eye, no one that was not her up and close loyal staff - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             wonder how much she paid for that? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 rofl. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         I don't think anyone is celebrating. - (malraux)
                         I'll attempt to clarify - (rcareaga) - (47)
                             Well said. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Re: I'll attempt to clarify - (mmoffitt) - (45)
                                 I didn't say it wasn't a laudable goal - (rcareaga) - (44)
                                     We can never accomplish what we REFUSE to try. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (43)
                                         I'm also not going to fly to the moon on gossamer wings - (rcareaga) - (42)
                                             if clinton promised everyone a pony I would expect right after her swearing in to open my front - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 you don't care for Hillary Clinton, box? - (rcareaga)
                                             Wall Street tax for openers. You can read about that on his site. - (mmoffitt) - (39)
                                                 The people who have been hurt the most aren't on board with Bernie. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                     EXACTLY. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                         People in divided government have to compromise. Imagine that. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                             What's divided? Two Right Wings don't count. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                                 Your continuing to say that doesn't make it so. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                     What are we arguing again? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                         No, here's where we part - (drook) - (2)
                                                                             Because the Democratic Party is also running a Republican. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Well *that* certainly lets you off the hook, mein Herr. -NT - (rcareaga)
                                                                         But Hillary isn't a Republican. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                             *I'm* getting hung up on labels? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 Only label I'm hung up on is "best on on the current ballot" - (drook)
                                                                                 A President can do almost nothing by himself/herself. - (Another Scott)
                                                         "it was a formative period of her life" - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                             I don't think he even knew about her. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 So Treuhaft's stodgy reactionary partner hired her - (rcareaga)
                                                     You've GOT to be kidding. Obamacare? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Tell me about how great Social Security was for AAs when it started. (roll-eyes) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 unconvinced - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                                     Betting on the "breaks" needed to get to the moon was equally shaky, no? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                         It wasn't a bet. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             Medicare for the elderly first, then for everyone. How is that NOT incremental? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                 It's not complicated. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Oh, you've read her transcripts, then? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                         Not as shaky as your repeated recourse to this analogy. -NT - (rcareaga)
                                                 I'd love to see a comparable goal - (drook) - (13)
                                                     can do that now but would need to be near a thunderstorm -NT - (boxley)
                                                     I think that's harder than going to the moon. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                         Replaceable batteries gets you the charge time - (drook) - (10)
                                                             In the real world, people aren't going to be swapping 1000# of batteries in 2 minutes. ;-) - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                 you need to go to a better place - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     Interesting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         can be done doesnt mean it will be done -NT - (boxley)
                                                                 So maybe getting battery weight down / energy density up is step 1 - (drook) - (5)
                                                                     It's not clear how much more can be done with current technology. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                         The top end for fuel cells shows 1,000 Wh/kg, that's 1.35 kg - (drook) - (2)
                                                                             But like the paper says, fuel cells are slow. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                 Hybrid is is, then - (drook)
                                                                         Bitchin Soyuz pic, also brief energy-density graph.. - (Ashton)
         Here it is in a cartoon. - (a6l6e6x)

So let me sign off in idiocy...
197 ms