IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, my childhood had that feature too.
There was a path through the gooseberry patch to a 2 holer.
New A 2 holer? Ooh, look who's putting on airs.
--

Drew
New I've got that beat! :)
The refuge camp in Germany had a 4-holer facing a urinal trough. And I used it for years in the late 1940's.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New the 4 holer at the baptist church didnt have a urinal trough, you win
although the indoor 2 holer (one two holer on each side of the building)in the one room school house I attended in the early 1960's was pretty nifty. They were in the east and west entry way. Wasnt bad in the winter but the smell in may and september was impressive at your desk.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     Oh, to be young again. Not. - (rcareaga) - (16)
         OFFS - (drook) - (1)
             On Ask Me Another today on NPR... - (Another Scott)
         Pre internet? You relic! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
             I think you've got us all beat there. ;-) - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 The oldest phone thing I remember is party lines and rotary dialing. -NT - (malraux)
                 As immigrants in 1950, first gig was sharecropping on tobacco farm in Charles County, MD. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Or not. Look up why NC State was suspended under Coach Sloan. (Hint: David Thompson) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             indoor plumbing - (rcareaga)
             Yes, my childhood had that feature too. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 A 2 holer? Ooh, look who's putting on airs. -NT - (drook) - (2)
                     I've got that beat! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         the 4 holer at the baptist church didnt have a urinal trough, you win - (boxley)
         The entire premise is flawed. - (malraux) - (1)
             rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Very well, then - (rcareaga) - (1)
             The autogenerated captions almost make more sense. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)

SHUT THAT BLOODY BOUZOUKI UP!
69 ms