IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yeah, pretty sad isn't it, feebs are not quite finished with vetting her tho
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Heh. There's nothing there either.
     The "None of the Above" candidate. - (a6l6e6x) - (60)
         Democrats are more likely to go Green party -NT - (malraux) - (2)
             Well, Bill Weld was/is a rare specie known as a Moderate Republican. - (a6l6e6x)
             It isn't easy being Green - (rcareaga)
         Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (56)
             That's a bit of a mischaracterization. - (mmoffitt) - (55)
                 Your privledge is showing. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     You might want to review this as well. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                         Anything in particular? -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                             Is this okay? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                 Well, that beats the Donald's "Because I said so!" -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 I meant, is there anything in particular there that you want to talk about? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     Who can countermand a Kill Order issued by the President? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                         Someone has to decide those things. The President decides with the input of others. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Good Grief. You support that decision, too? Wow. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 (sigh) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 "Supreme Court" - (malraux) - (3)
                     Yup. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     How much worse can they be than "Pro-Citizens United, Pro-Gitmo" Garland? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Quite a bit. - (malraux)
                 [head slap] Now I get it - (drook) - (40)
                     with crooked hillary you know exactly what you will get - (boxley) - (3)
                         The most qualified, most stringently vetted, and smartest candidate this cycle. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             yeah, pretty sad isn't it, feebs are not quite finished with vetting her tho -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Heh. There's nothing there either. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     I'll bite. - (mmoffitt) - (35)
                         Purity kills. - (Another Scott) - (34)
                             Gotta linky for you. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
                                 Lots of slogans there. - (Another Scott) - (32)
                                     I'll see your "real world" and raise my own personal experience. - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                                         My Dad paid very little for college too. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                             Her position is, more or less, status quo. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                                                 Re: Her position is, more or less, status quo. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                                     I can't agree. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                                         It's not the major that's most important, its that they learn how to learn. - (Another Scott)
                                                         So it's not a bug, It's a feature - (drook) - (21)
                                                             When did I ever say, "Everyone should go to college?" - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                                                 And how do we get there? - (drook) - (19)
                                                                     Let's not over-state problems in US manufacturing. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                                         "Advanced technologies" usually means "fewer workers" - (drook) - (15)
                                                                             Yup. But wages being stagnant is a choice. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                                                 Hold on to your hat. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                                     College is important. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                                         I'm not so sure. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                                                             disagree with one statement - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                 "Good american programmers need the work" - (rcareaga)
                                                                                             There are pipe fitters and there are pipe fitters. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                 huh? drill thru the base of the dam, throw in a pvc pipe $400, plug when water is low enough -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                     Is that how the British Navy does it? ;-p - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                         that is how it should have been built to begin with, a safety valve :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                             what a pipe fitter needs - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                                                                 Emphasis on "college level". - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                                     No disagreement - (rcareaga)
                                                                                 This isn't chicken and egg, though - (drook)
                                                                             dunno, did you have to pay a plumber or mechanic lately? - (boxley)
                                                                     Don't know if this is still valid... - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                         GMI, also too. It was spun off in the 1990s. - (Another Scott)
                                                         Jeez, I didn't even see Trump University in the list! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                             Mea Culpa. I actually intended to include that one. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Show me where Bernie says most people shouldn't go to college - (drook) - (1)
                                             put money back into highschool shops and union apprenticeships -NT - (boxley)

Kinda I want to.
77 ms