IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New or Soros paying anarchists to disrupt? wrong on all sides
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Guess we better vote for Jill Stein then, huh. (roll-eyes)
New nope bill the cat gets my vote
New Ack!

Cheers,
Scott.
New yup, puurfect candidate
New Soros isn't part of a campaign. How about my question?
--

Drew
New he isn't, someone better let the dems know that
     the violence of the dems against those who would disagree - (boxley) - (32)
         There are enough bad people who claim to like Bernie that could cause problems... :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (22)
             they were the ones shooting into Bernie's campaign headquarters? hardly, clintons have thugs too -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                 Meh. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                     Is it not worth asking, "What caused the overly reported 'violence' in the first place?" -NT - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                         Ralston was there. Ask him. -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                             Re: Ralston was there. Isnt he one of ben rhodes boys? -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                                 He writes for Politico, apparently. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                     WAY off the mark this time. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                         Re: WAY off the mark this time. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                             Lift != Throw. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                 Apparently from some angles, it looked like the chair was thrown. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                     unwarranted? after the meeting was supposed to start ast 10 am and they voted at 9:30? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                             You'd think Clinton would recognize that she didn't need to cheat. But its a lifestyle for her. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 Re: You'd think Clinton would recognize that she didn't need to cheat. But its a lifestyle for her. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Unwarranted? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                         You're wrong, Mike. Stop seeing conspiracies in this. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         You're beginning to sound (insert gentler synonym for "deranged") - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                             Is he working for Correct the Record? Or do you *trust* David Brock? - (mmoffitt)
                                                             Re: Boxer. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. - (mmoffitt)
                     Or maybe the protests in 1968 were a bad thing? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     twitter? meh -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         It's where the hep cats hang out these days, they say. - (Another Scott)
         Does it matter that one campaign disavows violence while another offers to pay their legal fees? -NT - (drook) - (7)
             or Soros paying anarchists to disrupt? wrong on all sides -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                 Guess we better vote for Jill Stein then, huh. (roll-eyes) -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     nope bill the cat gets my vote -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Ack! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             yup, puurfect candidate -NT - (boxley)
                 Soros isn't part of a campaign. How about my question? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     he isn't, someone better let the dems know that -NT - (boxley)
         It's the framing of the problem - (hnick)

With one hand tied behind my back.
117 ms