IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And people voted for her??
eh... probably the lesser of two evils. Gotta do what you gotta do... a nutjob could get in.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Eh?
CBS Local:

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada’s teacher of the year says he plans to run for the state Assembly in District 4.

Jeff Hinton announced his intent Monday to run as a Democrat and challenge Republican Assemblywoman Michelle Fiore.

Fiore, a strong vocal supporter of gun rights, is seeking a second term representing the Las Vegas district.

Hinton is a history teacher at Northwest Career and Technical Academy and a former Marine.

He was named the 2014 recipient of the Michael Landsberry Nevada Teacher of the Year award in December.

The award was recently renamed in honor of Michael Landsberry, a math teacher who died in October while trying to stop a shooter at Sparks Middle School.

Cheers,
Scott.
New What's she doing there now?
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Enough people didn't vote for the teacher.
He was the one willing to step up and challenge her.

I don't think she was the lesser evil...

Cheers,
Scott.
     Seems like dodgy advice - (rcareaga) - (11)
         This advice is called "suicide by cop" -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Yup. Cops get itchy when people move their hands, let alone point a gun at them. -NT - (Another Scott)
         And people voted for her?? - (hnick) - (3)
             Eh? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 What's she doing there now? -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     Enough people didn't vote for the teacher. - (Another Scott)
         Re: Seems like dodgy advice - (pwhysall) - (2)
             American's dont know how to use apostrophe's. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Are the Bundy's patriots what? -NT - (drook)
         Why didn't I think of that? - (rcareaga) - (1)
             That's so wonderful -NT - (drook)

Where's my tinfoil hat...?
48 ms