IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Seems like dodgy advice
My old friend Michelle Fiore, (R) Nutjob, suggests that if uniformed law enforcement pulls on you, why you just whip out your personal firearm and point back!

This might conceivably work out without involving the ER or the coroner provided the non-uniformed party is a Republican officeholder and recognized as such, but I'd hope that your, you know, browner, less well-connected sorts might take a moment to consider how it could go all pear-shaped.

Geez, these clowns.

cordially,
New This advice is called "suicide by cop"
New Yup. Cops get itchy when people move their hands, let alone point a gun at them.
New And people voted for her??
eh... probably the lesser of two evils. Gotta do what you gotta do... a nutjob could get in.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Eh?
CBS Local:

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada’s teacher of the year says he plans to run for the state Assembly in District 4.

Jeff Hinton announced his intent Monday to run as a Democrat and challenge Republican Assemblywoman Michelle Fiore.

Fiore, a strong vocal supporter of gun rights, is seeking a second term representing the Las Vegas district.

Hinton is a history teacher at Northwest Career and Technical Academy and a former Marine.

He was named the 2014 recipient of the Michael Landsberry Nevada Teacher of the Year award in December.

The award was recently renamed in honor of Michael Landsberry, a math teacher who died in October while trying to stop a shooter at Sparks Middle School.

Cheers,
Scott.
New What's she doing there now?
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Enough people didn't vote for the teacher.
He was the one willing to step up and challenge her.

I don't think she was the lesser evil...

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Seems like dodgy advice
Never mind that.

Are the Bundy's patriots what?

That's what I want to know!
New American's dont know how to use apostrophe's.
New Are the Bundy's patriots what?
--

Drew
New Why didn't I think of that?
Over at Balloon Juice, someone in a comment thread has suggested that she's a natural pick for Trump's running mate. To the FSM's shell-likes, I hope.

cordially,
New That's so wonderful
--

Drew
     Seems like dodgy advice - (rcareaga) - (11)
         This advice is called "suicide by cop" -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Yup. Cops get itchy when people move their hands, let alone point a gun at them. -NT - (Another Scott)
         And people voted for her?? - (hnick) - (3)
             Eh? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 What's she doing there now? -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     Enough people didn't vote for the teacher. - (Another Scott)
         Re: Seems like dodgy advice - (pwhysall) - (2)
             American's dont know how to use apostrophe's. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Are the Bundy's patriots what? -NT - (drook)
         Why didn't I think of that? - (rcareaga) - (1)
             That's so wonderful -NT - (drook)

I could be totally wrong.
50 ms