IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What he probably meant to say was
"The system will boot with the settings in flash from either the factory or previous use. It will then update settings from the card reader if available. Flash will be updated as necessary."
I'm guessing, of course. I just got home from work and the discourse drew outlined still seems like the most intelligent thing I've heard today. If my wife turns the TV on when she gets in, they will become brilliant in retrospect...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Nope
Take my word for it. He didn't actually know but wouldn't just say the words, "I don't know."
--

Drew
New Sounds a lot like my day at work... sorrry about that.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New at least he sounds like he understood what you were talking about
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     Technically correct - (drook) - (9)
         Re: Me: " ... " - (a6l6e6x)
         yeah - (boxley)
         "Hey, dev 2. If I had a gun to your head, what would your answer be?" - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Only works if the dev is in the same time zone -NT - (drook)
             the answer came from /dev/ass its a wonder that anything on the net works at all -NT - (boxley)
         What he probably meant to say was - (hnick) - (3)
             Nope - (drook) - (2)
                 Sounds a lot like my day at work... sorrry about that. -NT - (hnick)
                 at least he sounds like he understood what you were talking about -NT - (boxley)

When things get spooky... blame it on the Boogie!
55 ms