IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 0. There are lots of peoples' books I haven't bought. Doesn't mean they don't sell. ;-)
New and you are a fan :-) scam sales
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New She has a lot of fans.
She did get around 18 million of votes against Obama in 2008 after all. ;-)

I'll probably vote for her (unless Bernie somehow shows he can win the base of the Democratic party and fleshes out his fantastical proposals in a sensible way), but I'm not really a "fan". I think she's far more liberal than MM, and J, and many critics give her credit for, but I worry about her inclinations in the Middle East. I worry about her defensive mode in thinking about how to counter unfair criticism warping her judgment in times of stress. I worry about some of the people she may have around her. But I'm a worrier. ;-)

We'll see.

Cheers,
Scott.
     how clinton buys delegates - (boxley) - (29)
         Scott? Is this "the Good" we shouldn't let "the Perfect" injure? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (28)
             Meh. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                 RIGHT. The DNC under Wasserman-Schultz treats Bernie and Hillary the exactly the same. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                     I thought Obama appointed DWS. Silly me. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                         You're better than that - (hnick) - (24)
                             I'm not seeing the problem with DWS. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                                 Another course heard on Steele and Ungar tonight - (malraux) - (22)
                                     rofl. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                         what if she does does well enough to place and at the convention Bernie is ahead by a razor thin - (boxley) - (20)
                                             The Democrats will win in the fall. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                 I've heard more hispanics are in favor of Bernie in NV. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                 I don't think it matters any more. - (hnick) - (17)
                                                     Progress is never linear. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                         I knew you and I disagreed on a lot of things, but until now I didn't suspect you were delusional. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                             The G-S speeches are a red herring. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                                 Now tell me the one about how she "told them to cut that out." - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                     You need to review your Marxist-Leninist tracts. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                         Re: because more people think she's better than him. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                             So only "good enough" people should vote then? ;-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                 I was in a hurry. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                     Fair enough. People make mistakes. Film at 11. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 yeah, 10mil for selling < 2k books, I would likle that deal -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                     Really? - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                         you dont know how that scam works? - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                             Just because some people do that doesn't mean her sales were. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                 so how many of her titles do you own purchased new? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                     0. There are lots of peoples' books I haven't bought. Doesn't mean they don't sell. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                         and you are a fan :-) scam sales -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             She has a lot of fans. - (Another Scott)

Better graphics than the Amiga!
72 ms