IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just because some people do that doesn't mean her sales were. HTH.
New so how many of her titles do you own purchased new?
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New 0. There are lots of peoples' books I haven't bought. Doesn't mean they don't sell. ;-)
New and you are a fan :-) scam sales
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New She has a lot of fans.
She did get around 18 million of votes against Obama in 2008 after all. ;-)

I'll probably vote for her (unless Bernie somehow shows he can win the base of the Democratic party and fleshes out his fantastical proposals in a sensible way), but I'm not really a "fan". I think she's far more liberal than MM, and J, and many critics give her credit for, but I worry about her inclinations in the Middle East. I worry about her defensive mode in thinking about how to counter unfair criticism warping her judgment in times of stress. I worry about some of the people she may have around her. But I'm a worrier. ;-)

We'll see.

Cheers,
Scott.
     how clinton buys delegates - (boxley) - (29)
         Scott? Is this "the Good" we shouldn't let "the Perfect" injure? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (28)
             Meh. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                 RIGHT. The DNC under Wasserman-Schultz treats Bernie and Hillary the exactly the same. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                     I thought Obama appointed DWS. Silly me. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                         You're better than that - (hnick) - (24)
                             I'm not seeing the problem with DWS. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                                 Another course heard on Steele and Ungar tonight - (malraux) - (22)
                                     rofl. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                         what if she does does well enough to place and at the convention Bernie is ahead by a razor thin - (boxley) - (20)
                                             The Democrats will win in the fall. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                 I've heard more hispanics are in favor of Bernie in NV. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                 I don't think it matters any more. - (hnick) - (17)
                                                     Progress is never linear. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                         I knew you and I disagreed on a lot of things, but until now I didn't suspect you were delusional. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                             The G-S speeches are a red herring. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                                 Now tell me the one about how she "told them to cut that out." - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                     You need to review your Marxist-Leninist tracts. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                         Re: because more people think she's better than him. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                             So only "good enough" people should vote then? ;-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                 I was in a hurry. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                     Fair enough. People make mistakes. Film at 11. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 yeah, 10mil for selling < 2k books, I would likle that deal -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                     Really? - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                         you dont know how that scam works? - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                             Just because some people do that doesn't mean her sales were. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                 so how many of her titles do you own purchased new? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                     0. There are lots of peoples' books I haven't bought. Doesn't mean they don't sell. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                         and you are a fan :-) scam sales -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             She has a lot of fans. - (Another Scott)

Particularly fine on the conical-bore cornet.
102 ms