IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Oy! That's tragic!
And don't be a stranger. :)
Hard to be stranger than me, I wot...Though maybe that's just the latent mercury talking. :)

Thanks, though.

My life is, for the past 3-4 years, traveling from home-base in Chicagoland to other cities for 4+ days a week. 2 or more flights a week, more weeks than not, since some time in 2012. Ever seen "Up in the Air"? While my job is different, my life is George Clooney's character's.
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New On the other hand, busy is good when you're a working man! :)
Hopefully the airline miles will offer an occasional break in exotic places.

But, I do recall that eating out all the time gets old not to mention puts on pounds.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: On the other hand, busy is good when you're a working man! :)
Hopefully the airline miles will offer an occasional break in exotic places.

But, I do recall that eating out all the time gets old not to mention puts on pounds.
December 7, I'm flying to Sydney, Australia on miles. I haven't booked my flight home yet (also hopefully on miles.) That'll be sometime in January, from somewhere in New Zealand.

ATTENTION STATIC AND MEERKAT!!! Dec 19-25, I'll be in Melbourne. Dec 25-Jan 1, I'll be in Sydney. Let's like...Meet up and stuff.

RE: putting on weight...I'd actually lost 60 pounds since starting traveling. Mostly about watching the amount of intake. Since hitting bottom, 20 pounds have come back, but I'm still managing, and still healthy. :)
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
     Meanwhile, back in my hometown... - (mvitale) - (4)
         Oy! That's tragic! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Re: Oy! That's tragic! - (mvitale) - (2)
                 On the other hand, busy is good when you're a working man! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Re: On the other hand, busy is good when you're a working man! :) - (mvitale)

And so on, and so forth.
59 ms