IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New a little anti-intellectualism is a good thing
and I strongly encourage every intelligent person to dabble in it occasionally. :)
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New No arg\ufffdment there..____+ Kudos!
Just after yer Stereotypical Redneck target comes.. Mr. Smarty-pants Professor of the *Science* of umm Sociology!

[cackle]

Nice work on the Evulest Micro\ufffdbersoft Program yet!

Now - will that ap be sold or leased? and will the annual fee include any specific weight of fresh er Human Flesh? If it's put on \ufffdbersoft .nyet, will the login require any particular sacrifices over the special \ufffd-Login-Ghoul (which recognizes blood, urine-types, when splattered on)?

Is there to be a Resource Developers Group - wherein New Vulerabilities may be added, if they seem sufficiently Disgusting?

Will the winner of year's Worst be allowed to gum the hem of The Boss's shroud?

Informed Citizens Want to Know stuff
New LOL
A resource developers group for the petitioning of new security holes in an operating system... I love it.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New Er.. don't they have a Veep in charge of that, already ?
New Emphasis on "a little"

Particularly in education...we tend to take ourselves *very* seriously so the occasional laugh of self-parody is a good cathartic.

Tom Sinclair
"Subverting Young Minds Since 03/13/2000"
     New geek test I just noticed today - (tjsinclair) - (18)
         Damn, dude. That's, ummm ... - (drewk) - (13)
             Okay, okay, it's more like "pedantic, anal dork"... -NT - (tjsinclair)
             But, but - I thought, that *is* the definition of 'Geek' ?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (11)
                 That's "Mr. Pedantic Anal-Retent Dork" to you, fella -NT - (tjsinclair)
                 Hmmm.. maybe not over 'here' - (Ashton) - (9)
                     a little anti-intellectualism is a good thing - (cwbrenn) - (4)
                         No arg\ufffdment there..____+ Kudos! - (Ashton) - (2)
                             LOL - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                                 Er.. don't they have a Veep in charge of that, already ? -NT - (Ashton)
                         Emphasis on "a little" - (tjsinclair)
                     Already covered that one - (drewk) - (3)
                         I see. Only sl. less embarrassing, though. - (Ashton) - (2)
                             IMO - (drewk) - (1)
                                 Dunno...But, given the *nasty smirk* he apparently thinks... - (CRConrad)
         "Morning" verified. "Good"? - (Brandioch) - (3)
             Ooh! Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is a TRUE geek. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 ROFLMAO! -NT - (tjsinclair)
             Welcome to SR.com - (Arkadiy)

Languages and dialects with this one. thing. in. common.
103 ms