IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

Marked forum "Read"
Thus: in 'Show All Threads' mode now.. generally I don't mark-'Read' right away, and sometimes not for many days.
Unclear if yesterday's phenom is related to my quirky habit.. but if-so, H.T.F. ?
Will next, after this post, toggle to New Threads only.

As always too.. we don't gots to know ... Everything. Will still see if I can catalyze a repeat. Later. :-)
I Expect all these *Turing-incomplete machines to OBEY Kurt Gödel, in any event.
[* 'Turing-complete': not immune either.]

Weunses Techno-heads have given now a %hyarge of the total of daily mental acrobatics to: the vicissitudes of theora which FAIL at an eventual-level of granularity.
Any who believe-in-Certainty as "a Possible" -???- are henceforth/forever-moar Doomed to live in perpetual ƒeare. It's a Crap-Shoot :-þ
Love. It. {or Leave It}

As the Tralfamadorians comprehended: a {{Singularity}} might occur at any random space-time locus.

Whether or not any sorta-Thinking-meat happens to be hanging about at Address 0-0-0-0
New Penultimate test, in Show New Threads Only mode..
Shall "I" See ... just this child to above? OR ... you know.

Add: think this glitch is done. Looks normal to moi. But ¿Wha hoppen? sports fans.
Expand Edited by Ashton Jan. 24, 2016, 03:36:16 PM EST
     Posts-with-kittehs ... Cured! ... maybe. But cured-of-What!? - (Ashton) - (1)
         Penultimate test, in Show New Threads Only mode.. - (Ashton)

I have fun with that on St Patrick’s day until they start to chase me.
46 ms