IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When I was a child in New Jersey . . .
. . I always wished for a deep snow so I could dig tunnels in it - but one never came.

I'm not a child anymore, so I'm glad I live in Southern California.
New an old friend
...who spent his latter childhood in Montreal before moving to Los Angeles, recounted a tale of how he and a chum built a "snow fort" following a heavy blizzard there. Nick went home for lunch; the other kid remained in the fort and was rendered "chum" indeed when a big industrial strength snow-removal vehicle came through the site, which had been erected mid-street.

As a child of the west coast, I have always regarded snow as something to be visited of set purpose, rather than a phenomenon that arrived at one's own neighborhood unbidden (I was twenty the first time I saw snow actually falling one memorably cld December in 1972). May Another Scott and all who sail in Snowmageddon ride this one out in comfort, safety and warmth.

cordially,
     Snowmageddon 2016 - (Another Scott) - (13)
         Cringers Fossed for you! -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Good luck! -NT - (malraux)
         When I was a child in New Jersey . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             an old friend - (rcareaga)
         thats a good thing being fully prepared - (boxley)
         Nice to be wintering in FL and not where locals don't know how to drive in snow. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         If you go out, just after.. - (Ashton) - (6)
             I've got 3 suet feeders out, and a couple of shelled sunflower feeders. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Re: 100,000+ are without power in NC - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                     "Smart Grid" - We need it... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Hmm. Didn't notice until now that the GIF isn't a snapshot but is "live". Sorry for the dupe. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         No grid is what we need. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             There is some appeal in that... - (Another Scott)

Ha, he spelled "pusillanimous" wrong!
91 ms