IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This started in 99
First attempt ran afoul of a number of anti-discrimination treaties. The govt. doubled down and applied the hurt to everyone. After that, the effort went into rewriting the immigration laws to make legal migration near impossible. It has gotten to the point that young Danes marrying outside the EU are almost forced to leave the country to get their life going.
New I regret that I paid too little attention, as matters have so clearly devolved there.
(Haven't been to Denmark in decades.) Sounds as if they've gone [as gear-heads say] er full-race [as in camshafts] into something akin to full-Racism??
And I allus thought the whole place was, simply: charming, composed of mostly innocents ... by any comparison to Americans (this was in the days, too: before The Muricans became a majority., of course.) Such a new attitude mocks any joy generated in Tivoli :-/

Further confirmation of "Everything you 'know' is false." (Well.. most-everything which you stopped seriously looking-in on.) Maybe some Cosmic kindness? removed Victor Borge a while back, as these developments likely would have finished him off, in a more awful way.

Pity.. and DAMN!!
(even the fairyland of Bhutan has its DNA-flaw: they treat the females there ~ as savagely as any old Wahab.)
     Danes find shovel, go digging for grandpa - (scoenye) - (10)
         if a Dane wants welfare he has to be down to his last 1400 kroner, why not refugees? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             Because they are not looking for welfare? - (scoenye) - (3)
                 thought it only applied to those refugees that wanted welfare? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     That already applies - (scoenye) - (1)
                         ah, ok -NT - (boxley)
         Damn.. I must have missed that warped-gene - (Ashton) - (4)
             These were the folks that wore a Star of David patch during the Nazi occupation. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Yep, starting with the King. No current ass-holery can cancel-out That. - (Ashton)
             This started in 99 - (scoenye) - (1)
                 I regret that I paid too little attention, as matters have so clearly devolved there. - (Ashton)

Gollum!
58 ms