IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, I guess he's a man after your own heart. Sorry about that...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New not what was meant, think of any woman you know
and how unfortunately there is sleazeballs in their lives. Look at the slyme pitters for example. His cojones was to insinuate she was good with all of it.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New This is curious to me.
How could anyone argue that she wasn't "good" with Bill's follies? From my perspective, it seems her unending thirst for power allowed her to ignore Bill's indiscretions, although I do not know of any verified claim that Bill's interludes involved unwilling partners. There's nothing particularly anti-woman about that - IF there was no coercion. However, the infamous Monica case was entirely different IMO. Yeah, she may have had a crush, but she was a kid. Moreover, he was in a position of power over her. And Hillary stayed with him after that. Hell of an example to set for women everywhere IMO.
New not to me, I was castigated by a child abusers spouse for speaking up
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     ya just gotta laff at the trumpsters cojones - (boxley) - (4)
         Well, I guess he's a man after your own heart. Sorry about that... -NT - (hnick) - (3)
             not what was meant, think of any woman you know - (boxley) - (2)
                 This is curious to me. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     not to me, I was castigated by a child abusers spouse for speaking up -NT - (boxley)

1. I've read it before; and
  2. I ignored it and marked it read the first time.

44 ms