IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Speaking as an Ohioan, Kasich hasn't done Ohio any favors.
He's a typical RW asshole who wants to privatize everything to his buddies favor. He cut taxes; whee!! but he cut services and now only the wealthy communities have services and, oops, they have to pay a LOT of local taxes to get them.
Give him his due: he's not flamboyantly rotten like a lot of the other swimsuit contestants, he's just rotten.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New The enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy
     BooMan looks at the numbers and the implications for the GOP - (Another Scott) - (28)
         "At least as long as Hillary doesn't do anything stupid" burying Bernie a little early aren't you? -NT - (boxley) - (23)
             Bernie's not winning New Hampshire. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 If you're right, then Trump gets an expected vote here. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                     on the other hand if the Canadian gets the nomination I will vote dem -NT - (boxley)
                     Your approach is idiotic. - (malraux) - (19)
                         disagree, trump is no more facist that the banker lady - (boxley) - (18)
                             Bs - (crazy)
                             I don't think so - (malraux) - (16)
                                 agree on the judges being important, what about single payer health care? thats important too - (boxley) - (15)
                                     At this point I'd settle for not getting in another damn war - (malraux) - (14)
                                         He's a clown playing to the crowd. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                             I'm indifferent to mmoffitt's kids - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                                 Nice edit. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                     After the euphoria of victory . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                         Yep. - (malraux) - (2)
                                                             handcart? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                 Touché. -NT - (malraux)
                                                 Vote Trump 2016! - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                     Pretty sure the consequences wouldn't neatly stay within our borders... -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                                         Eh, we're doomed anyway. - (pwhysall)
                                             We fundamentally disagree that both roads lead to the same destination. - (malraux) - (3)
                                                 It's a slow death for many. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     Indeed. - (Another Scott)
                                                     And: - (malraux)
         Kasich campaign attack ad - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Good words, but I wouldn't take it to be a sign of Kasich's character. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Speaking as an Ohioan, Kasich hasn't done Ohio any favors. - (hnick) - (1)
                     The enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy -NT - (rcareaga)

I've never used said feature, but the top Google results include words like "issues", "errors", "problem", and "madness".
51 ms