IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New where it crashed doesnt count, its where it was shot at
Turkey resents russian action, I dont want to get into a war with russia over erdogan's religious bullshit, this is scary
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New There's a lot going on there
Turkmen rebels fighting against Assad, Chechen insurgents (although I think they're further east than this particular area), all kinds of things.

No Da'esh, however, so Putin really should stop pretending that's why Russia is up in the Syrian North West.

Russian state media is (for now) saying that this is strictly a Turkish provocation and not NATO.

The Turkish NATO meeting for later this week was called before this incident happened; they were going to discuss Russia's attacks on the Turkmen areas. I suspect that the downed plane will be the discussion topic now, though, eh...
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Turkey shot down Russian plane for violating air space. - (Another Scott) - (16)
         Turkey's airspace includes Syria? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
             where it crashed doesnt count, its where it was shot at - (boxley) - (1)
                 There's a lot going on there - (malraux)
             Radar track, allegedly - (scoenye) - (8)
                 Putin's been testing them for weeks. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     cutting a corner gets you shot down? good to know - (boxley) - (2)
                         I hope Erdogan gets some sense, but Putin knew the risks. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             yup two whack jobs and we have an alliance with two of them to cover there asses -NT - (boxley)
                     Those two deserve each other - (scoenye)
                 Don't drink the Turk Kool-Aid. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Assad has killed an order of magnitude more than Daesh... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         If we topple Assad now, ... - (mmoffitt)
         Interesting analysis - (malraux)
         escalation, Russian guided missile cruiser Moskva, equipped with the ‘Fort’ air defense system - (boxley)
         Seen elsewhere: - (malraux) - (1)
             rofl. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

If I bought someone a G5 and they did this to it, I'd break their face.
91 ms