IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Unpossible! :)
The folks that select the GOP candidate are so far off the mainstream that taking that GOP candidate apart will be a cake walk. Everything they say now will be taped and replayed in ads and "pivoting" will next to impossible.

At least Bernie does not claim to be an Egyptologist.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: Unpossible! :)
Not necessarily.
Everything they say now will be taped and replayed in ads and "pivoting" will next to impossible.
Dunno about that. Mittens turned on a dime after the convention and (albeit with a series of broad winks at the crazies) presented himself in the debates as the soul of moderation, something like the second coming of Jacob Javits, fishing for the low-information "undecided" voters.

I've often thought that Obama was signally ungrateful when, following the 2012 election, he neglected to offer an ambassadorship to the bartender who caught and circulated Romney's infamous "47%" remarks. I do not doubt that President Romney would have come through with a Foreign Service posting—to Libya.

cordially,
     Pleasant prediction - (crazy) - (9)
         Would be pretty to think so. Digits crossed... -NT - (hnick)
         Interesting. But Bush/Rubio won't work - they can't be from the same state. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Cheney was at least kinda from Wyoming. - (malraux) - (2)
                 Wyoming? - (gcareaga) - (1)
                     Istanbul was once Constantinople as well. -NT - (malraux)
             Re: Interesting. But Bush/Rubio won't work - they can't be from the same state. - (rcareaga)
         Unpossible! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Re: Unpossible! :) - (rcareaga)
         Feel the Bern! - (TB D)

Get the cool shoeshine.
73 ms