IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm voting against it.
I don't think it's going to help since in Ohio votes vs. money is a foregone conclusion. There's a lot of propaganda and a lot of stupid, low-info voters with knee jerk voting habits. The cheapjacks like their cartels, but this is ridiculous.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New And how many more people will get busted in that time frame?
And have their lives ruined.

Let them have their commercial monopoly. And get rid of the concept of people being arrested for possession or growing at home.

The only people who this hurts are people who want to cash in on it. It'll even push the price down on the black market.

Win/Win/Minor Lose
New This just gives them more laws.
And these are laws about not giving big money more. Hard time there. They 'decriminalized' pot here so it's on the order of a speeding ticked. However it IS grounds for the cops to go fishing for something else. Which they can always find. The greatest danger to one's personal liberty is a bored cop.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     ohio in the barrel - (boxley) - (5)
         I hope they vote it down. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             a simple if you sell it, get a licence and pay taxes on it would work -NT - (boxley)
             I'm voting against it. - (hnick) - (2)
                 And how many more people will get busted in that time frame? - (crazy) - (1)
                     This just gives them more laws. - (hnick)

Drugs.
44 ms