IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Got my prayer
“Let us stand now, unbowed and unfettered by arcane doctrines born of fearful minds. Let us embrace the Luciferian impulse to eat of the Tree of Knowledge and dissipate our comforting delusions of old.

“That which will not bend must break, and that which can be destroyed by truth should never be spared its demise. It is done. Hail Satan.”

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/brace-for-field-day-on-bremertons-50-yard-line/
New Very nice!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I can live with that. Kinda nice...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New slight changeup (edited)
“Let us stand now, unbowed and unfettered by arcane doctrines born of fearful minds. Let us embrace then eat of the Tree of Knowledge. That which will not bend must decide whether breaking is worth it. If it is, destroy everything in reach that attempts to destroy you and rejoice in the consequences.
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
Expand Edited by boxley Oct. 30, 2015, 04:52:11 PM EDT
New Please read and fix
Some phrases string together words that make no sense. Probably silly typos, but I want to be sure I get the message as intended.
New Hmmm
"That which will not bend must decide whether breaking is worth it."

The thing must decide or I must decide. And if I, does that mean I need to weigh the cost of truth?
     Got my prayer - (crazy) - (5)
         Very nice! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I can live with that. Kinda nice... -NT - (hnick)
         slight changeup (edited) - (boxley) - (2)
             Please read and fix - (crazy)
             Hmmm - (crazy)

Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
45 ms