IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OTOH
Those blue-dogs were directly responsible for the bad aftertaste of the ACA. They were pretty much elected for one purpose only as Obama's main campaign focus had been healthcare. Instead, they turned that into one of the most despicable performances I've seen on that side of the aisle on a core piece of legislation.
New True. But it's in place now, and it can (and will if we vote) be improved over time.
     Why Scott and Rand support Democrats no matter what. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
         And what is irrational about that? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
             It's a dangerous false dichotomy. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                 Voting for Hillary doesn't mean you have to vote for Charlotte - (Another Scott) - (10)
                     Re: Voting for Hillary - (boxley) - (2)
                         She's done a few other things in the last 20+ years. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             is this the same person who when being advized they were going to mumble NY for a meet n greet - (boxley)
                     OTOH - (scoenye) - (1)
                         True. But it's in place now, and it can (and will if we vote) be improved over time. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Re: Compare what Pelosi was able to do in 4 years ... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Public-Option argument #12341 - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             Maybe this will help. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 It seems to be scare-mongering to me. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     The fact that these "adjustments" are on the table at all demonstrates Right-Shift in the DP. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 It's simple game theory. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     That's never been the case for me with political decisions. - (mmoffitt)
         Re: Why Scott and Rand support Democrats no matter what. - (rcareaga) - (4)
             The Democratic Party has done plenty to make me fear it. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 In defense of Obama - (gcareaga) - (1)
                     Agree in SPADES with Jerry. - (mmoffitt)
             One thing is very clear. - (Andrew Grygus)

If there were bombs.
40 ms