IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh
In other news, it was enormously satisfying to wake this morning to see that my G-Shock GW3000BD-1AER had automatically adjusted for the end of BST.
New It seems to have a lot going for it, except
... for a decent Corporate attitude when things go wrong.. go wrong.. go wrong. Oddly attested-to also, by one of my cousins, I note.

But then too, I keep forgetting that I don't need to wear a chronometer; it's one of the perks ;^>
(Any old Vacheron et Constantin is a work of art natch, needing no other excuse for being.)
May your atomic-overseen be-on-time gadget continue on autopilot, safely.

My only aesthetic ding would be quite against the giant G SHOCK logo atop the dial; had the V-C pocket repeater been similarly emblazoned,
it would have had something like an auto license-plate across the top. saying MINUTE REPEATER !!!
... and I'm sure that would be grounds for instant excommunication from The Bellona Club.
     Peter's next watch: - (malraux) - (15)
         rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Where will he get the replacement vacuum tubes from? -NT - (lincoln) - (11)
             Internet -NT - (drook)
             Especially since those ones aren't going to last long. - (static) - (9)
                 They're LEDs not tubes. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Realism fail. :-) -NT - (static) - (7)
                         Re: Realism fail. :-) - (TB D) - (6)
                             The battery would last about 20 s, also too. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             I know. - (static) - (4)
                                 People are still working on them... - (Another Scott)
                                 Mineaturization: - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     Heh. '6AS6' IIRC, in that Phantastron circuit - (Ashton)
                                     That oscillator sounds like fun! - (static)
         Heh - (pwhysall) - (1)
             It seems to have a lot going for it, except - (Ashton)

Actually validated for HTML 4.01 Transitional compliance.
59 ms