IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How about Rubin? Can I blame him for Rubin?
New No, the clintons are democrats, cant blame them for anything
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New bullshit. Clinton gets plenty of blame for things
that happened during his 8 years of office. Quite unlike Dubya's 2 terms, where Republicans refuse to admit that he even existed - the White House went from Clinton to Obama and the years of 2001-2008 never occurred.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     Joe says no - (gcareaga) - (48)
         Don't do that. - (mmoffitt) - (47)
             Progress is always incremental. Vote Team D. -NT - (Another Scott) - (46)
                 Disagree. - (hnick) - (45)
                     Disagree. - (Another Scott)
                     Yeah, "heighten the contradictions" - (rcareaga) - (43)
                         Going back in time is fun. - (hnick) - (42)
                             Just be sure to apply the same analysis to the other guy. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                 You "lesser evil" guys slay me. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                     Re: You "lesser evil" guys slay me. - (lincoln) - (3)
                                         Frog fable. Results are the same. One just takes longer and I'm impatient. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             refill my bank account so I can survive your impatience -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                 Well said. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Serious question: Who would be your preferred candidate? - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                         Huh? I know I've posted here I'm supporting Bernie. Doesn't he count? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                             Ok. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                 Re: Ok. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                     ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     so you continue to support shit candidates because republicans? -NT - (boxley)
                                                 What part of "not my perfect candidate" was ambiguous? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                     So you admit Bernie is the lesser evil for you? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                         Sure. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             Re: Sure. - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                 How about Rubin? Can I blame him for Rubin? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                     No, the clintons are democrats, cant blame them for anything -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         bullshit. Clinton gets plenty of blame for things - (lincoln)
                             nice doggie - (rcareaga) - (22)
                                 +1 -NT - (malraux)
                                 Yeah, that. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Yeah, not a nice world out there. - (hnick) - (17)
                                     Tell that to the Nader and Buchanan voters out there. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         Sheesh. Not that old refrain. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             I voted for Nader in 2000. I would have voted if he hadn't been on the ballot. :-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 OH! THAT'S why you gave me so much grief in 2008 for doing the same thing. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     Some of us learn from our mistakes, and want others not to make the same ones. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Ha! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     I take it, then - (rcareaga) - (10)
                                         Oh, right. 2009 was so much better for foreigner (and Americans, too, because Justice said so). - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                             Cherry-picking mode: ACTIVATE! -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 Form of... A BAR CHART! -NT - (malraux)
                                             for your next barchart - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                                 Hmmm. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                     Yeah, it matters - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                         I don't think the difference on that issue is as great as you seem to think. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             Hillary was pushing for war with Iran? Like, say, Rubio? - (Another Scott)
                                         You take it incorrectly. - (hnick) - (1)
                                             Give my regards to the Lollipop Guild. -NT - (rcareaga)
                                 Of all those fantasy creatures, one is real, and she is my boss - (crazy) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
106 ms