IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Ok.
AnotherScott wonders, anent mmoffitt,
What are you going to do when Hillary beats Bernie?
Is this a trick question?

cordially,
New ;-)
New so you continue to support shit candidates because republicans?
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
     Joe says no - (gcareaga) - (48)
         Don't do that. - (mmoffitt) - (47)
             Progress is always incremental. Vote Team D. -NT - (Another Scott) - (46)
                 Disagree. - (hnick) - (45)
                     Disagree. - (Another Scott)
                     Yeah, "heighten the contradictions" - (rcareaga) - (43)
                         Going back in time is fun. - (hnick) - (42)
                             Just be sure to apply the same analysis to the other guy. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                 You "lesser evil" guys slay me. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                     Re: You "lesser evil" guys slay me. - (lincoln) - (3)
                                         Frog fable. Results are the same. One just takes longer and I'm impatient. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             refill my bank account so I can survive your impatience -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                 Well said. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Serious question: Who would be your preferred candidate? - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                         Huh? I know I've posted here I'm supporting Bernie. Doesn't he count? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                             Ok. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                 Re: Ok. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                     ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     so you continue to support shit candidates because republicans? -NT - (boxley)
                                                 What part of "not my perfect candidate" was ambiguous? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                     So you admit Bernie is the lesser evil for you? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                         Sure. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             Re: Sure. - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                 How about Rubin? Can I blame him for Rubin? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                     No, the clintons are democrats, cant blame them for anything -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         bullshit. Clinton gets plenty of blame for things - (lincoln)
                             nice doggie - (rcareaga) - (22)
                                 +1 -NT - (malraux)
                                 Yeah, that. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Yeah, not a nice world out there. - (hnick) - (17)
                                     Tell that to the Nader and Buchanan voters out there. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         Sheesh. Not that old refrain. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             I voted for Nader in 2000. I would have voted if he hadn't been on the ballot. :-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 OH! THAT'S why you gave me so much grief in 2008 for doing the same thing. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     Some of us learn from our mistakes, and want others not to make the same ones. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Ha! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     I take it, then - (rcareaga) - (10)
                                         Oh, right. 2009 was so much better for foreigner (and Americans, too, because Justice said so). - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                             Cherry-picking mode: ACTIVATE! -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 Form of... A BAR CHART! -NT - (malraux)
                                             for your next barchart - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                                 Hmmm. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                     Yeah, it matters - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                         I don't think the difference on that issue is as great as you seem to think. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             Hillary was pushing for war with Iran? Like, say, Rubio? - (Another Scott)
                                         You take it incorrectly. - (hnick) - (1)
                                             Give my regards to the Lollipop Guild. -NT - (rcareaga)
                                 Of all those fantasy creatures, one is real, and she is my boss - (crazy) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

Group you belong to is wrong group.
188 ms