IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Happy 10K Day!
New We done presentation of the information. Thanks.
     Happy 10K Day! - (Another Scott) - (22)
         want to be safe? Dont go anywhere near a gun free zone. If laws worked it would work there -NT - (boxley) - (19)
             Oh. Well. Then. ... ... if Laws don't work in the dis-U.S. (as in Oz and other places) ... - (Ashton)
             Oh, working laws... - (hnick) - (2)
                 voter id doesnt work when the dem poll worker votes for you -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     You mean... - (Another Scott)
             So they'll be charging this guy then? - (Another Scott)
             I was just thinking - (pwhysall) - (13)
                 thats highschool, collitch is different, you have to pay to go there -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                     And how will that prevent some male - (lincoln) - (11)
                         grabs baseball bat, knife, golf club, belt, gasoline, meat cleaver (added) - (boxley) - (10)
                             which of those items - (lincoln) - (9)
                                 knives, but if you want to ban guns here are 5 easy steps to do that - (boxley) - (8)
                                     Never said I want to ban guns, but we need stricter regulation - (lincoln) - (6)
                                         good luck with that one too, let me know how it turns out. - (boxley) - (5)
                                             Let's treat guns like other things Republicans despise - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                 linky no worky -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     OK here. I get an embedded image. -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
                                                         badger tool was blocking -NT - (boxley)
                                                 no problem, so how are you going to get democrats onboard? Many hate the idea of registration -NT - (boxley)
                                     Most knives are designed for cutting food, whittling wood, peeling apples, etc, etc. HTH! - (CRConrad)
         Re: Happy 10K Day! - (pwhysall) - (1)
             We done presentation of the information. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

A few lettuce pieces short of a salad.
74 ms