1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New interview with retiring US chairman of the joint chiefs of staff
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
New That's a good find!
Can't disagree with anything he says.

But, he didn't say we need to put out a contract on Putin. Yeah, that would break a stupid law.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Nit
Turkey recently made its Incirlik Air Base available ..., and has joined in lethal air strikes against ISIS

I think Turkey has managed one sortie against ISIS by now? Everything else was directed squarely at the PKK in a thinly veiled attempt to subvert the general election results.

Stirring up that hornets nest has the potential to draw a direct involvement of NATO. And regardless of what happens in the field, if Erdogan succeeds, NATO ends up with a de facto dictatorship as a member. This has the potential to get a lot uglier than it already is.
New Indeed. Ergodan is scary.
     interview with retiring US chairman of the joint chiefs of staff - (boxley) - (3)
         That's a good find! - (a6l6e6x)
         Nit - (scoenye) - (1)
             Indeed. Ergodan is scary. -NT - (Another Scott)

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
68 ms