IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I'm giving him a little benefit of doubt here.
If I'm close in my analysis (and I could be way, way off), I'd look for him to do a hell of a lot of work for charities in retirement.
I'll take "Way, way off" for a thousand, Alex, unless we expand the definition of doing "a hell of a lot of work for charities" to include "landing one or more lucrative lobbying gigs to advance the pet projects of plutocrats." We'll see.

cordially,
New If he does that, at least he'll be consistent.
     Boehner resigning from Congress - (malraux) - (14)
         I'd be happier if his congressional district wasn't gerrymandered. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             from his notes on the resignation - (boxley)
             Which one isn't? Look at Mel Watts district. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 You think 90+% black is needed? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     I don't disagree with you at all. - (mmoffitt)
         Leaves him more time to golf with lobbyists - (lincoln)
         I'm giving him a little benefit of doubt here. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             The Teabaggers have been after him for years. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 other than changing to ten years to twenty, the rest of the statements are accurate -NT - (boxley)
                 That's certainly more likely, but ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Yes on that last.. from my experience (seeing HUAC sessions on TV) - (Ashton)
             Re: I'm giving him a little benefit of doubt here. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 If he does that, at least he'll be consistent. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Two possibilities - (gcareaga)

I swear, if I had the Holy Hand Grenade that hamster would be a blood pie.
33 ms