IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's been about 45 years since I worked restaurants...
but I don't think bar people are allowed to talk to customers like that. Even if they're dicks.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New go shop in canada :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New I have. And ??
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New extremely rude clerks (southern ontario) better luck in quebec
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New No, that's me, if I'm stood behind Mr Bellend in the queue.
     Customers are dicks - (lincoln) - (7)
         I call that fraud. -NT - (scoenye)
         Re: Customers are dicks - (pwhysall) - (5)
             It's been about 45 years since I worked restaurants... - (hnick) - (4)
                 go shop in canada :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     I have. And ?? -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                         extremely rude clerks (southern ontario) better luck in quebec -NT - (boxley)
                 No, that's me, if I'm stood behind Mr Bellend in the queue. -NT - (pwhysall)

EGM: Who's that chick Mario is rescuing up there?
Brian: It's Princess Peach.
Kirk: It's a hooker.
Niko: She looks cut in half.
Tim: Oh wow... she's one of those pole dancers.
39 ms