IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New White House Rejects Petition to Pardon Snowden
via Takepart.

After two years' marinating ... then BHOs own reconsideration of the matters in perspective of all those fine hyperbolic words ..like d e m o c r a c y
and books ..like The Open Society and Its Enemies cha. cha. cha.

About right for the course..
New Interesting. When he said "Change you can believe in" ...
I didn't realize he meant the same sort we saw after the 1968 Presidential election. I suspected it, of course, but this about seals it.
New Apropos, Greenwald's security guru reports events early-on.
Glenn Greenwald’s security guru on Edward Snowden’s secrets, Obama’s surveillance state.

We remain in a quagmire, quicksand able to engulf the marlowes of the world ... within a single oozing minute. Wear snowshoes.

The more we find out ... the darker it gets.
Maybe just as well that it takes a couple years just to fill-in the basic actions that started Topic A; a too-concentrated assemblage of greed, duplicity and betrayal:
might drive even more to self-mutilation or.. erasing jelloware and moving to Faux News
(as would signal the permanent unemployment of the little grey cells in That set of jelloware.)
New Link doesn't work for me.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     White House Rejects Petition to Pardon Snowden - (Ashton) - (3)
         Interesting. When he said "Change you can believe in" ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Apropos, Greenwald's security guru reports events early-on. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Link doesn't work for me. -NT - (hnick)

Specifically, why is he still allowed to make them?
56 ms