IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And I accept this is a good point
I find it telling that you found it and used it after your previous argument was so easily discounted. Basically, you had a viewpoint based on assumptions, found the assumptions were invalid, then dug for someone else's opinion (not fact, opinion) that would help support your original viewpoint.

Note: as drook pointed out, reading the patterns MAY indicate something is up, or that the game could be manipulated. But it is all supposition. I don't really care either way, since it is entertainment, and I have no stake in it. I just hate when people badmouth other people based on assumptions. That is worth fighting over.
New You didn't prove my point wrong
I thought that I had heard he bet both ways. I posted that I didn't find proof that he did that.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     Trump:" Put Pete Rose in Hall of Fame" - (lincoln) - (20)
         cheater? he gambled, not threw games -NT - (boxley)
         Wrong - (crazy) - (18)
             And he did it while he was the manager - (lincoln) - (17)
                 That was his job - (crazy) - (16)
                     Yup - (drook) - (5)
                         Presumably there was a point spread? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             ^ What he said. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             no spread in baseball - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Wouldn't make sense - (drook)
                             "Bet-at-home.com" advertises on tennis matches... - (Another Scott)
                     He probably also bet against them at times - (lincoln) - (9)
                         Based on what? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             If you bet against your own people - (lincoln) - (2)
                                 never mind, you withdrew the assertion below - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Guy who wrote the Dowd Report said it - (lincoln)
                         Just like you probably beat your *****? - (crazy) - (4)
                             Re: Just like you probably beat your *****? - (lincoln) - (3)
                                 Reading the entrails - (drook)
                                 And I accept this is a good point - (crazy) - (1)
                                     You didn't prove my point wrong - (lincoln)

Nobody has that much Schadenfreude in him.
87 ms