IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New no spread in baseball
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Wouldn't make sense
As soon as the home team is up by 1 in the ninth it's over.
--

Drew
     Trump:" Put Pete Rose in Hall of Fame" - (lincoln) - (20)
         cheater? he gambled, not threw games -NT - (boxley)
         Wrong - (crazy) - (18)
             And he did it while he was the manager - (lincoln) - (17)
                 That was his job - (crazy) - (16)
                     Yup - (drook) - (5)
                         Presumably there was a point spread? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             ^ What he said. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             no spread in baseball - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Wouldn't make sense - (drook)
                             "Bet-at-home.com" advertises on tennis matches... - (Another Scott)
                     He probably also bet against them at times - (lincoln) - (9)
                         Based on what? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             If you bet against your own people - (lincoln) - (2)
                                 never mind, you withdrew the assertion below - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Guy who wrote the Dowd Report said it - (lincoln)
                         Just like you probably beat your *****? - (crazy) - (4)
                             Re: Just like you probably beat your *****? - (lincoln) - (3)
                                 Reading the entrails - (drook)
                                 And I accept this is a good point - (crazy) - (1)
                                     You didn't prove my point wrong - (lincoln)

Sorry. I don't see the benefit for me in that arrangement.
49 ms